The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hello, I'm new!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 24/11/2009 : 20:25:24
Hi there, while I appear to be new I often browse this website looking for tips and things.

I have a 22month old corn called Lucious (we got him/her at 12 days old)... he/she is beautiful and of course I'm not biased! All your snakes are gorgeous

Hello and bye!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 27/11/2009 : 12:08:46
Hey and welcome to the forum.
lee2308 Posted - 27/11/2009 : 11:22:37
hi and welcome to the forum
n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 19:21:36
Hello!
hillzi Posted - 25/11/2009 : 19:08:58
Hello.
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/11/2009 : 22:34:35
Hello and welcome
Kellog Posted - 24/11/2009 : 22:31:01
Hi Suzistar. As you will have already found this is a great place with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also gets lots of fun and friendship as a bonus. I love the name Lucious and am sure you feel she/he is truly a part of your family now after these 22 months. Can you believe how much she/he has grown and changed?!

There is a great care sheet on here (http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm), with lots of information which you probably already know but could be worth reading. It is better to have info repeated than never to know it!

On this forum no question is regarded as a silly question.....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too!

I am not sure whether you already do this (so apologies if you do) but it is a great idea to keep your own 'Snake Diary', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog poos!!

Unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! Would love to see some pics of Lucious as a 12 day old and as she is now.

I am surprised you have lasted this long without wanting to get another corn! Most of us find them very addictive .....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is **** and I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!" I wonder how long before you follow us down that path.

xxx
HannahB Posted - 24/11/2009 : 21:54:45
hey and welcome,
look forwards to seeing pics of Lucious
gingerpony Posted - 24/11/2009 : 21:08:27
heya and welcome
n/a Posted - 24/11/2009 : 21:05:08
thanks
gmac Posted - 24/11/2009 : 21:03:56
hiya suzistar and welcome to the forum

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000