The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hi

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 02/11/2009 : 21:12:12
Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself and my new corn snake, I'm Tina and this is Medusa, I've had her a week and a half now, she had her first feed on Saturday and has had a "cuddle" tonight, which she didn't mind at all, but she is very very quick and tried to escape from her tub when I put her back!

I bought her from Surrey Water Gardens who were fantastic and very helpful.

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 14/12/2009 : 12:22:10
hi my names angela im i have just bought my first cornsnake about a week ago his name is tigger and already he has got out and when on an adventure 4 a few days but lucky enough i found him and hes great
Kellog Posted - 20/11/2009 : 18:54:19
quote:
Originally posted by Medusa09

Kellog - your email address didn't like me :-0

My mob number is 07961 805736, please feel free to pop by next time you are over this way.xx

Not sure which email address you tried. dreeves@tinyonline.co.uk
Let me know exactly where you are. Mum and dad flying off to South Africa with my daughter in 2 weeks...so wont be over for a while. If you ever fancy a trip to Reigate....

xxx
hillzi Posted - 20/11/2009 : 18:52:19
If SWG is around Guildford, train ride, I'm only in Farnham!

n/a Posted - 12/11/2009 : 18:01:19
Hi kellog, course you can drop in and meet me and Medusa (and the cats and snails!), I'll email you my address and mobile number.
Kellog Posted - 12/11/2009 : 04:06:37
quote:

Finally....someone who lives somewhere near me! I live in Reigate but am off to my folks for lunch today - they live in Loxwood, near Billingshurst. Cranleigh used to be my old ground - met my OH at Cranleigh Young Farmers!!

xxx
[/quote]

It is a small world! Loxwood is only a stones throw from me. So, are there any other places for food, accessories, etc except Surrey Water Gardens? I love to see what's out there to accessorise Medusa's viv once she's big enough for one! x
[/quote]

Have only used Clandon up until now, but here that Cheals in Crawley has a pretty good reputation....one of these days I will make it there to find out!

Where exactly are you? Maybe I can drop in next time I am at my mum's? Thats if you would like to meet....

xxx
HannahB Posted - 11/11/2009 : 18:45:07
hey and welcome to the forum - medusa is lovely
n/a Posted - 11/11/2009 : 18:44:00

[/quote]

Finally....someone who lives somewhere near me! I live in Reigate but am off to my folks for lunch today - they live in Loxwood, near Billingshurst. Cranleigh used to be my old ground - met my OH at Cranleigh Young Farmers!!

xxx
[/quote]

It is a small world! Loxwood is only a stones throw from me. So, are there any other places for food, accessories, etc except Surrey Water Gardens? I love to see what's out there to accessorise Medusa's viv once she's big enough for one! x
lee2308 Posted - 08/11/2009 : 14:07:11
hi and welcome to the forum
Kellog Posted - 08/11/2009 : 10:24:02
quote:

Thanks guys, she really is a treasure and such a great first snake (perhaps a little quick to try to escape her tub when she's being taken out and put back in!!) but sorry bengy I have no intentions of selling her lol.

Kellog, I live in Cranleigh and work in Guildford so SWG are just ideal for me, I went in before I bought Medusa and had a chat with Graham about what I needed to get, etc. really helpful couldn't recommend highly enough. It's great to go in and see what they have I think there lizards are just the funniest things as well!

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 07/11/2009 : 15:39:20
hello and welcome to the forum....n great looking snakie....i want her lol...but i shall keep dreamin am finkin ma mum wud kill me if i got anymore snakies atm spec as im tryin 2 sell some of ma hatchlings lol...aaah well shall keep dreamin then lol :(

xx
n/a Posted - 07/11/2009 : 12:34:47
Thanks guys, she really is a treasure and such a great first snake (perhaps a little quick to try to escape her tub when she's being taken out and put back in!!) but sorry bengy I have no intentions of selling her lol.

Kellog, I live in Cranleigh and work in Guildford so SWG are just ideal for me, I went in before I bought Medusa and had a chat with Graham about what I needed to get, etc. really helpful couldn't recommend highly enough. It's great to go in and see what they have I think there lizards are just the funniest things as well!

Kellog Posted - 07/11/2009 : 03:32:13
quote:

Hi Hillzi, Surrey Water Gardens are located inside the Clandon Park National Trust place:

http://www.swg-pc.com/

Graham there really knows his stuff, in fact all the staff are great but he knows his corns!

That is bizarre....that is where we get everything we need for Kellog and where we have 'kenneled' him when we went away. I think it is because of them we went ahead and got a snake. They went in last weekend and were drooling over the snakes in there at moment. Where do you live Medusa?

xxx
n/a Posted - 06/11/2009 : 22:32:05
PS. Just seen the other thread you have of the piccys. Wanna sell her to me!?
n/a Posted - 06/11/2009 : 22:29:33
Hello & welcome Tina.

Not to join the bandwagon but it really is a lovely looking snake!

Would loovee to see other photos!

Ben
gmac Posted - 06/11/2009 : 22:03:28
hello and welcome
n/a Posted - 06/11/2009 : 22:01:06
hiya and welcome to cornsnakes.co.uk
n/a Posted - 06/11/2009 : 18:03:42
Hi Hillzi, Surrey Water Gardens are located inside the Clandon Park National Trust place:

http://www.swg-pc.com/

Graham there really knows his stuff, in fact all the staff are great but he knows his corns!
hillzi Posted - 04/11/2009 : 19:39:41
hehe i think with all the people saying 'nice snake' (i mean lets be fair, who can blame them ;) )

Where abouts is Surrey Water gardens, I may pop down there soon enough.
n/a Posted - 04/11/2009 : 18:13:15
Thanks everyone, this website really is great, mostly I like looking at other peoples photos! Looking at the attached link, she looks exactly like the Miami hatchling, its great to put a morph to her :-)
n/a Posted - 04/11/2009 : 16:50:51

Hi and welcome.

Yes, she looks like a Miami. Take a look here:

http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/miami/

And here is a link to the main morph page:

http://iansvivarium.com/cornmorphs.php

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000