The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 hello everyone! New owner with amel stripe :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
zandefloss Posted - 16/10/2009 : 21:01:00

Hello, I'm 22 and this is my first ever snake! She's 3 months old and is an amel stripe with het for snow and butter.

So far her name is spaghetti, but am not sure if this is the name she'll keep!

zan x
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 18/10/2009 : 11:04:19
hey and welcome
make sure to leave her for a week to settle in, just change her water and spot check her substrate.. also dont feed her during this time
shes adorable!
gingerpony Posted - 18/10/2009 : 07:14:42
heya and welcome

can't go wrong with an amel stripe.......i've got one too
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/10/2009 : 18:09:56
Hiya, and welcome to the forum.
zandefloss Posted - 17/10/2009 : 18:05:21
hello everyone! thankyou for your warm and enthusiastic response! I hope these piccies work.

I only got spaghetti yeasterday, but she was hatched on 20th July - just 2 days before my birthday! She's quite hard to get a piccie of as is a little quick, she's so curious, likes to check all my fingers are there whenever I pick her up!

She doesn't like to get back in her box though! I never realised how difficult it can be to wrestle a snake into a small hole :D

I love her so much - she's so beautiful, I was really lucky that the shop had the pattern I liked, her colours were so much more vivid than her 2 stripey friends :)
Kellog Posted - 17/10/2009 : 03:40:25
Welcome to a great forum Zandefloss! You will find we have great owners very happy to share their advice and support, with friendship and fun as bonuses. Hope you've read the care sheet on here, it gives great tips on having your first snake. How long have you had 'Spaghetti'? I'll be interested to see if you change the name....and definitely want pics as soon as possible! xxx
n/a Posted - 17/10/2009 : 00:04:39
Welcome to the site, Zandefloss. Be sure to keep the pictures coming, it saves the pic hungry members from nagging you for them if you get it out of the way as soon as possible! :P
n/a Posted - 16/10/2009 : 23:26:22
Hello and welcome to you and spaghetti, love that name!
kizzig Posted - 16/10/2009 : 22:16:41
Hi and welcome! Definately keep Spaghetti as her name, it's brilliant! And, if you get another, you could call him/her Bolognese!

Can't wait to see the pictures!
n/a Posted - 16/10/2009 : 22:12:59

Welcome to the forum

How long have you had her? Any chance for pictures?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000