The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hi all!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 08/10/2009 : 19:52:16
Just wee hello to all. Got myself a wee corn snake last week no name yet and as for type emm :)I will post a pic and hopefully someone can answer that for me. Had my first slip up aswell. If your intrested look in the general info part of forum under "snake stuck to tape" What an afternoon! Anyways hello all!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lucifer Posted - 14/10/2009 : 17:56:32
Welcome to the forums
Remmy Posted - 14/10/2009 : 12:33:56
Hi and welcome to the forum
lee2308 Posted - 09/10/2009 : 20:40:23
hi and welcome
Kellog Posted - 09/10/2009 : 20:35:43
Welcome TGD. You have found a great forum here and I am really glad you admitted to your 'sticky tape incident'. We all make mistakes, especially when we are learning....and if your mistake can help stop it happening to someone else or help someone in the same situation then you did good thing! Cant wait to see pics when your snake is ready! xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 09/10/2009 : 01:17:26
Regardless of how foolish you think something is, it's always better to mention it. Just in case others have difficulty and don't want to post.
I had to ask a question about toothpaste on my snakes once, so there's an idea of 'we ask what we don't know or are unsure of'.

We're a good bunch here and no-one will get 'flamed' for anything. We do sometimes point things out that could be improved/changed but that's what these forums are about.
n/a Posted - 09/10/2009 : 00:35:02
Hi and thanks for the welcome all. Dont think I will be getting a pic tonight as only showed his face once sinse being put back in the viv.

Felt a bit foolish tbh and wasnt going to post what happened, but better people learn from my mistakes than make there own.

Thanks for moving the post Kehhlyr. We can only hope no one else needs that info anytime soon.
Kehhlyr Posted - 08/10/2009 : 22:06:22
Hello and welcome.

*cough* pics *cough*

I also moved your thread about tape stuck to it into the health section, as it may benefit others and wont disappear off the page as quickly.

The olive oil is something I've known being used in the past, well done for trying to look up info about removing it instead of just trying to pull it off.
n/a Posted - 08/10/2009 : 22:06:18
Hello TGD and welcome
gingerpony Posted - 08/10/2009 : 21:52:11
heya and welcome
HannahB Posted - 08/10/2009 : 21:48:56
hey and welcome to both you and snakey
kizzig Posted - 08/10/2009 : 20:11:32
Hi and welcome! Lucky escape with the tape!
n/a Posted - 08/10/2009 : 19:57:16
Hiyas and welcome to the forum

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000