The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 New Member Salutations

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
siscalebaby13 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 14:05:14
Hello!

Thank you for choosing to read my post! =)

I have been keeping corns for several months now and am amazed at how much my knowledge base regarding corns and other colubrid's has rapidly expanded and I am constantly researching, learning more and more as time goes......such a fascinating and enriching hobby!

I can honestly say I am in love with my snakes!

So now to tell you about my scale babies.....

Firstly, there is my 3yr old male deep orange normal called Fire, who at last weigh in came in at 310grams.....he is the oldest and the largest and seems to have nothing but food on his mind at any given time XD

Secondly, is my 2.5yr old male sunglow amel called Blaze, who at last weigh in came in at 279grams......he is such a people oriented snake, he happily sits draped over my sholder or looped losely around my neck or even in the hood or my hoody while I go about my home doing the chores.......he really challenges those who say snakes can not/do not show affection.

Then there is my 2.5yr old female deep orange normal motley called Flame. At last weigh in she was 200.3grams.....she can be flighty at first when handling but after afew minutes she calms down....she has a right little character, she strikes her food and then drags it off into her hide to eat it, tail buzzing as she goes! XD

Next is my 18month old unsexed light yellow normal called Kloda.....I've not had Kloda for very long, only a week but it's weight is 49grams and was shop bought.....I can't really say much about Kloda except that he/she is very flighty at present due to lack of handling but as I handle my snakes on nigh on a daily basis I shouldn't think it will take too before Kloda calms when being handled.......Kloda is certainly a very VERY pretty normal.

Finally is my yearling unsexed anery called Charval......who at last weigh in was 26.2grams and again was shop bought......for such a young corn he/she is very docile and placid, although he/she has headbutted me a few times in his/her excitement over feeding time XD

My 3 adult corns - Fire, Flame & Blaze, all came from a breeder........and I am hpoing that next season my adults will all be up to breeding condition as my aim is to produce amel motleys which I am aiming to produce for myself as I would love one.

Morph preference wise I prefer normals, anerys and amels.......some of the more complex morphs are beautiful I admit but the breeding involved in creating them is not something I want to wade into, I am happy to stick to producing great quality and healthy snakes in normal, anery and amel although I would LOOOOVE a green blotched snow and thankfuly the breeder my adults came from will be aiming to produce theme so my name is on the waiting list.

I also have an 8 month old male normal royal called Rocky at 116grams and is currently off his food but I shall persevere with him.

17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kdlang Posted - 11/06/2012 : 09:07:29
Hi and welcome. Thankyou for introducing us to your little group. They sound adorable and can't wait to see pics of them
coxymk2 Posted - 11/06/2012 : 06:19:25
Hello and welcome
Callazagy Posted - 10/06/2012 : 18:51:41
Hi & Welcome
smart bunny Posted - 10/06/2012 : 18:04:43
Hiya :)
Pics pics pics pics lol
kev 5 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 17:26:03
hello and welcome
a33272 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 16:13:34
Hello siscalebaby, nice of you to join us.

When u can add the animal list to the signature section on your profile. Then it will appear under all your posts
Blackcat Posted - 10/06/2012 : 16:13:29
Hi and welcome
paulie78 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 15:57:11
Hurro gemma lol fancy seeing you here welcome to the forum lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 10/06/2012 : 15:44:54
Hi and welcome pics of rats too!
QueenVic Posted - 10/06/2012 : 15:29:43
Ave :)

Okeetee Mick Posted - 10/06/2012 : 15:06:53
Welcome to the forum
siscalebaby13 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 14:32:13
I shall add pictures once I can get to my laptop, posted this via my phone......I see alot of you also have listed your other pets so I shall also list mine =)

1.1 cats - Suzzie & Billy
1.0 rabbit - Binky
4.6 rats - Rid****, Ratchet, Clank Jr, Stevie, Keira, Jayne, Bella, Furia, Buretta & Inara.
3.9 mice
4.1 hamsters
=D
gmac Posted - 10/06/2012 : 14:27:41
hi and welcome along
Figs Posted - 10/06/2012 : 14:25:35
Hello and welcome!
Sounds like a lovely gang you've got! Pictures are always appreciated
Lozzy Posted - 10/06/2012 : 14:20:59
Hi and welcome :D
Donnie Posted - 10/06/2012 : 14:14:22
Hello and welcome. Pictures of your snakey family are compulsory so please don't be shy :)
ScalySituation Posted - 10/06/2012 : 14:06:34
schmello and welcome :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000