The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 illness

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 28/03/2012 : 19:54:44
my snake is very active, which is unusual but is off her food. She hasent eaten for about 3 weeks, i have introduced mice to her but she doesnt seem to be interested. She isnt shedding. Can anybody help please with advise as to what i should, or shoudnt do
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackcat Posted - 29/03/2012 : 16:17:32
Hello and welcome
smart bunny Posted - 28/03/2012 : 21:21:09
Hi and welcome to the forum :) Have you had her since a hatchling and not seen the behaviour before? Or is it just you haven't had her long enough to experience breeding season before?! Or do you have another snake around which she can smell for the 1st time? It's probably just breeding season restlessness, but I'd check the temps in the hot and cold ends of your viv to be on the safe side.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 28/03/2012 : 21:15:21
Welcome to the forum
Mamma Posted - 28/03/2012 : 20:25:07
Hiya I think your snake could well be sexy dancing my lot are at it just now lol xxx
Corns7 Posted - 28/03/2012 : 20:22:48
Hi, ok, it's that time of year when snakes breed, she's probably quite stressed/over active because it's that time of year. Have you got a heat mat and thermostat? And what's the temps in the hot and cold sides?
n/a Posted - 28/03/2012 : 20:17:12
Hi she is about 7 yrs old, over 5ft and was a regular feeder, two mice every week. Her set up hasnt changed at all, she has two hides, heater lamp and water. Its just that her behaviour is strange, she never used to come out of her hide except to feed or drink, she is very secretive. Since she hasnt eaten she is out of her hide all of the time, and seems stressed. Trying to get out of the vivarium and very active, seldom still and moving around her tank quite a lot
Corns7 Posted - 28/03/2012 : 20:00:44
Yes, like lupi lou says, please give us a little more details
lupi lou Posted - 28/03/2012 : 19:58:57
Hi and welcome to the forum. Can you give us more details such as her age and what your set up is like this will help every one be able to give to the right advise.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000