The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Jewels

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 13/01/2011 : 19:24:40
I'm new as of today and I actually started in a help forum and was extremely impressed at how quickly and efficiently I was received by other members. They answered quickly and thoroughly and I'm glad I came.

That said, I got the corn snake for my son for Christmas. He named her Jewels because he thinks she's so pretty (fitting that she's a girl, then!!).. We're really happy to have her. We're both allergic to fur and feathers, so this was a perfect alternative for a family with some extra love to go around.
This snake came from a family who also had young children. They had her since she was born and always fed her dead mice outside of her home which made me feel good about any hunting instincts she may have had. (Wouldn't want her to mistake my son's finger for food, right?!?)

It's interesting to watch her and have my son care for her. Always asking if she's ok, has enough water and if it's fresh, checking the thermostat!! It's really nice to see that side from a young boy. Especially mine!!!! (so proud)

Anyway, glad to have found you CORN SNAKE FORUM... Thanks to the creators and to the helpful member from earlier...

Bonnie

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 15/01/2011 : 22:49:54
hey and welcome
look forwards to seeing pictures
kdlang Posted - 15/01/2011 : 22:16:41
Hi, welcome to the forum.

I echo the above. We started with 1 snake for my son for christmas in 2009 and now we have 5
Invalid User Posted - 15/01/2011 : 20:15:27
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

Hi and welcome. Sounds like your son is over the moon with his Xmas pressie.
I'll warn you though,I got one for my kids and got so smitten I got myself one 10 weeks later!!

Have to agree there. Nimbus was a christmas pressie for my daughter. Now I have 3 more snakes on the way and it's only January
Mort13 Posted - 15/01/2011 : 19:58:02
Hi and welcome. Sounds like your son is over the moon with his Xmas pressie.
I'll warn you though,I got one for my kids and got so smitten I got myself one 10 weeks later!!
crazy JJ Posted - 14/01/2011 : 01:26:11
hey and welcome here
Kehhlyr Posted - 13/01/2011 : 23:40:27
Hello and welcome
scubadude Posted - 13/01/2011 : 21:11:36
Hi and welcome to the forum, they're a friendly bunch on here and always ready to help, so don't be afraid to ask.
n/a Posted - 13/01/2011 : 21:01:59
Welcome and congrats on the new addition.
herriotfan Posted - 13/01/2011 : 20:43:23
What a lovely name. It's great to hear how your son is caring for her. It's good that you've joined our forum, welcome aboard!! [:)
Invalid User Posted - 13/01/2011 : 20:19:33
Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to seeing pics of Jewels
Newbie Posted - 13/01/2011 : 19:41:33
Welcome to the forum Jewels sounds like a lovely addition to the family! x
Dexter Posted - 13/01/2011 : 19:35:58
Hi and welcome.
gmac Posted - 13/01/2011 : 19:30:43
hi and welcome to the forum

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000