The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Newb!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 29/11/2010 : 20:04:49
Hey guys I'm Hollie and I have recently become extremely interested in snakes since I held an adult albino corn at work two weeks ago!!
Unfortunately since I still live at home I have to get the go ahead from the parents for any pets and they are dead set against a snake so for the time being I'll be here as a bit of an observer more than anything else. Hoping to meet some new people and get ahead on any info I'm going to need by the time I can finally get my own snake!!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
drchino Posted - 04/12/2010 : 17:36:14
Hi and welcome!
crazy JJ Posted - 03/12/2010 : 23:59:54
heya n welcome
Inkygirl Posted - 03/12/2010 : 13:40:16
welcome to the forum, you will soon have your parents onside im sure :)
Katie.Dublin Posted - 30/11/2010 : 00:13:23
Heya Hollie. Good luck with the parent convincing! I find buying the animal and letting them discover it in their own time to be my prefered method!
Invalid User Posted - 29/11/2010 : 23:08:53
Hi Hollie. Welcome to the forum.

I'm still a newbie too and don't collect my first snake till next week but the forum is a great place to get clued up on corns before you get to own one.

Hope you can talk the parents round lol
Mort13 Posted - 29/11/2010 : 22:14:46
Hi and welcome. Hope you manage to persuade your parents into letting you have one. They are fantastic animals
herriotfan Posted - 29/11/2010 : 22:11:59
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
Figs Posted - 29/11/2010 : 21:34:44
Hello and welcome
scotsman Posted - 29/11/2010 : 20:21:17
Hi Hollie, I'm new here too, hope you enjoy it here
Tiffany-x Posted - 29/11/2010 : 20:14:34
Ok, how insane is this, it is so insane that I had to post again instead of editting, I looked on your user profile (Im nosey) and Im from Nottingham too! :D Maybe I will have to recommend a couple of places to you! :)
Tiffany-x
gmac Posted - 29/11/2010 : 20:13:11
hello and welcome
Tiffany-x Posted - 29/11/2010 : 20:12:17
Hi Hollie and welcome to the forum! :) You are in exactly the same situation as I was when I joined this forum 4/5 months ago, and I am now getting my first for christmas. It worked for me because after a week or two of this place I became pretty clued up and began spouting information to my mum, she realised how much effort I had put in to learning about corns and started to warm to the idea, I carried on telling her this that and the other and telling her interesting facts as well as the vital information, such as how much harm can they ACTUALLY do and she realised they arent a danger, I will keep it always locked in my room, and I am willing to try my hardest for my future snake. So yeah, it can happen it just takes some time and encouragement! :P

So I must say good luck!! xD
Tiffany-x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000