The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 New here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cornaking Posted - 27/10/2010 : 18:16:20
Hello everyone. I just got my first corn snake last night a 4 month old snow morph carrying the stripe gene. he's great and even more amazing than I'd hoped.

I'm relatively new to the reptile world, ever since I got my leopard gecko back in June I have wanted a corn snake and just more reptiles in general - they are very addictive. My leopard gecko is about 8 months old and I also have a Florida Kingsnake who is about 10 months old.

We also have american tree frogs but they are more my other halfs pet as I'm terrified they will hop out (long story shortened there was an issue with the lid fitting correctly to start with and one was continuously escaping into our bedroom!) This has now been fixed thankfully. Giant African Land Snails, chinese firebelly newts, italian alpine newts, other furry pets and the cats.

Nice to meet you all and hopefully get chatting to you soon
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 28/10/2010 : 15:06:25
Hi, im quite new here too, i just got two babies last friday, I already had two semi grown corns, one ultramel and one anery who are both chilled in the extreme :) my babies are both carolina but one is a motley. this is quite handy as my other half who isnt into aminals much (pity as I generally prefer aminals to people and have quite a few!) hasnt actually noticed there is two of them!! i get one out at a time and he thinks theyre the same one! even though there are two lunchboxes next to each other on the shelf! how wierd is that :) my kids think its hilarious. the babies are so lovely, specially the norm, hes very chilled, the motley who is called Tiny, hes only a few weeks old, is a bit jumpy yet but he will come. I think he caught his tail on something the day i got him as its got a little kink but hes eating and pooing fine :)i love it when they curl up in my hand they are so cute :)
cornaking Posted - 28/10/2010 : 13:25:56
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

Grissom? Are you A CSI fan?? ;)

Yup defo CSI Vegas though none of this Miami or New york :)
crazy JJ Posted - 28/10/2010 : 11:57:06
hello and welcome here
rachiepotatoe Posted - 28/10/2010 : 11:43:59
Sounds like you have a lovely little zoo going on! :D
welcome!
Mort13 Posted - 28/10/2010 : 09:37:22
Welcome,look forward to piccies of your little snow.
Those newts are so cute. I was going to get some firebellies a few years back but I got paranoid that any sprays would make them ill so ended up with guinea pigs instead!! Bet the tree frogs are beauties
gingerpony Posted - 28/10/2010 : 08:14:59
heya and welcome

have you been on the phib site yet? www.theamphibian.co.uk
Katie.Dublin Posted - 28/10/2010 : 01:01:05
Grissom? Are you A CSI fan?? ;)
kdlang Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:39:16
Hi welcome to the forum. Your King is gorgeous and grissom is really cute. I love leo's.
cornaking Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:29:18
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

Awwww, lots of cuties!!! Like my house too, more pets than people......just how I like it.

Indeed! Just the way we like it too!
gmac Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:22:09
hello and welcome
herriotfan Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:21:02
Awwww, lots of cuties!!! Like my house too, more pets than people......just how I like it.
Inkygirl Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:18:38
hi welcome your house sounds similar to mine lol. im new here 2, your animals look lovely xx
cornaking Posted - 27/10/2010 : 19:14:04
definitely, heres some pics of my florida kingsnake Scarpetta (I think she is a female judging by her tail tapering but am not 100%) and my gecko Grissom and the newts:

Grissom:

Scarpetta (As you can see when we first got her we were unsure about handling her so decided to do somewhere safe i.e the bath. We're now completely confident to handle her wherever now)

The Newts:

More to come when the others feel more photogenic :)
herriotfan Posted - 27/10/2010 : 18:34:10
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
You're going to fit in here a treat with your love of reps!
Photos please when the snake has settled and all that!!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000