The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hi, this is a cool forum

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 13/10/2010 : 18:29:26
I don't have one. But I want one. What a cool snake.
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 20/10/2010 : 21:34:16
hello everyone i am just new to this and bought a three year old albino corn snake two weeks ago and was wanting yo ask you,s what a good temperture and humidity is for him in the viv his name is clive
gingerpony Posted - 16/10/2010 : 09:23:44
lol @ Phil
Kehhlyr Posted - 15/10/2010 : 22:26:33
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

K - great sig quote....duly noted (although knowing you I wouldnt put it past you to try and build a thermonuclear device just to see if you could !!)

Probably could to be honest. :D
Spent a small section of my 'youth' making devices for fun, most 12-16 year olds probably couldn't even tell you what potassium nitrate is without googling it. To be honest I still don't know how I have both my hands, let alone am still breathing.
Kellog Posted - 15/10/2010 : 03:11:29
Welcome to the forum . I do love your favourite quote - corns snakes will not pop!

I did like your friend's art (and I am not surprised you are over eager to share it) although it would have been better to identify it as a milk snake straight away....this being a corn snake forum its not surprising we noticed straight away that it wasnt one !!

I do hope you find a way around your 'no-pets rule'....could it mean only things like dogs and cats, but snakes dont count? May be worth checking into.

xxx

K - great sig quote....duly noted (although knowing you I wouldnt put it past you to try and build a thermonuclear device just to see if you could !!)
n/a Posted - 14/10/2010 : 16:18:32
yeah, it is a milk snake. The idea still works, but it would have been better with a milk reference rather than candy corn.

Sorry if you guys feel like I 'spammed'. I removed all the links I knew how to remove. I just loved the design and wanted to share. Got over eager.
Mort13 Posted - 14/10/2010 : 14:44:25
Heh,heh I like it. Subtle but to the point!
Kehhlyr Posted - 14/10/2010 : 14:27:45
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

heya and welcome

liking the new sig Phil

Thank you, I enjoyed adding the new text in.
Now it's only a matter of finding out if any idiots read it or not.
For some reason, I don't think it'll make any odds.
Although people *might* have sigs turned off, it's still no excuse for stupidity.

Lotsa loves. xxx
gingerpony Posted - 14/10/2010 : 11:08:31
heya and welcome

liking the new sig Phil
Kehhlyr Posted - 14/10/2010 : 00:36:49
Contracts are designed to be broken.
Our last flat was supposed to be no pets.

5 ducks, (at one point 18 ducklings), a cat, about 9 snakes, 20 odd lizards, A frog, Turtles and a colony of giant snails later and we still passed our 'inspections'.
drchino Posted - 13/10/2010 : 23:58:28
My contract says we're not allowed pets but we have 2 rats and a corn snake. I wonder what the estate agent will say when they next come round!!
n/a Posted - 13/10/2010 : 20:37:37
My friend brightwood made me this awesome design for Halloween of a corn snake. I told her to go post it on your facebook site. I'll have to go see if she did. Has anyone seen it?
n/a Posted - 13/10/2010 : 20:34:18
I live in a no pet appartment. I'm pretty sure a snake would get me booted even faster than a dog.
hillzi Posted - 13/10/2010 : 19:49:47
Hello mate, welcome.
rachiepotatoe Posted - 13/10/2010 : 19:42:28
Heyyy
Are you thinking of getting one? or not allowed one or something?

You'll get very jelous on this forum, I get jelous everytime I come on haha :P
smiffy89 Posted - 13/10/2010 : 19:41:16
welcome to the jungle
herriotfan Posted - 13/10/2010 : 18:47:08
Hi
They are gorgeous snakes, you should get one!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000