The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hi

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 26/09/2010 : 00:00:35
Hi I have a two year old candy cane named peach. She is just peachy, however, she did just regurgitate (I think) for the first time and that is why I am here.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mozacchio Posted - 30/09/2010 : 21:58:34
Hello and welcome!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 30/09/2010 : 20:25:42
Welcome:) hope ya get to the bottom of your regurge..!
hiper2009 Posted - 30/09/2010 : 10:26:56
Hi & Welcome
crazy JJ Posted - 26/09/2010 : 23:24:47
heya n welcome to the forum :)
chrish Posted - 26/09/2010 : 21:57:53
Hi and welcome
gingerpony Posted - 26/09/2010 : 20:55:54
heya and welcome
herriotfan Posted - 26/09/2010 : 08:51:29
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
Hope Peachy is ok.
Follow the links then if your still worried do as Kellog said and post onto the health section for more help!
Kellog Posted - 26/09/2010 : 02:35:25
Hi Lesia, it is really good that you have joined us....I am just sorry it is under such a worrying time for you. This is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

I am not sure how long you have had Peach so how much you have experienced with her....so apologies for if I tell you stuff you know but better heard twice than not at all.

You may have already found this, but there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

I am not sure what it is like in Canada but unfortunately a lot of us have found that many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. On this forum no question is regarded as a silly question....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button....type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I am so sorry that you think Peach has regurgitated, I've had that with one of mine. What makes you think it is a regurge? Gmac has given you an excellent link with info about regurges and please dont hesitate to post in the 'Corn Health' section....giving as much info about Peach's set-up, feeding, etc as possible. The more info you give the more chance there is of the experts helping.

I am not sure if you have thought of doing this with Peach, but I keep my own 'Snake Diaries'....noting things like weight (weighing them before each feed), length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems, when you do full viv cleans. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

Unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! This link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

Are there many corn snake owners over in Canada? I dont know anyone other than my friends on this forum who keep them. Love Canada and used to live in Vancouver (brother still there and his wife's family live in Toronto) and best friend emigrated to Edmonton 3 years ago. Must plan a trip over....*she dreams*.

Looking forward to getting to know you and Peach better.

xxx
mikeyd_26 Posted - 26/09/2010 : 00:10:02
hi! welcome to the forum :]
i do like a good candy cane !! so pics when poss plz!!! lol
hope snakies ok :]
gmac Posted - 26/09/2010 : 00:03:51
hi and an unfortunate welcome to the forum.

have a look at this thread may well help

regurge info

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000