The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Delayed hello...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chrish Posted - 18/09/2010 : 18:21:52
Hey everyone, ive been picking your brains about things but havent yet taken the time to say hello....so hello

I have now been the prowd owner of a bloodred for 2 weeks...and i already want more. lol. They should come with a health warning "snakes can seriously harm your bank balance"

Chris
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 20/09/2010 : 19:50:11
Hi Chris, I got my son a corn for his 21st in May and a month ago hubby got me one as an early 38th birthday pressie.
hiper2009 Posted - 20/09/2010 : 11:34:52
Hello and welcome to the forum .
drchino Posted - 20/09/2010 : 00:42:47
Hi and welcome! I nearly got a bloodred when I went out to get Izzy. The bloodred we saw was a hatchling which was what I was going for but Izzy just stole my heart!
Kellog Posted - 19/09/2010 : 05:03:12
Hi Chris, so glad you have finally said hello officially ! You will have already found what a great forum this is, with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

You will find that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

Unfortunately a lot of us have found that many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. On this forum no question is regarded as a silly question....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! I am sure you already know the first place to look - the search button. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I am not sure if you have thought of doing this, but I keep my own 'Snake Diaries'....noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems, when you do full viv cleans. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

Unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! This link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

Everyone has been getting bloodreds ....GP, Kd....I am so jealous ! They really are gorgeous snakes.

I always warn new forum members that corn snakes are addictive.....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is ****, I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!" You have just started down that corn path and are already a lost cause !!

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 18/09/2010 : 23:23:58
heya n welcome to the forum :)

corns are way to addictive and plus im slightly jelous as i want a bloodred hehe :)
kdlang Posted - 18/09/2010 : 22:16:25
Hi and welcome. I have just got a bloodred too. I got my first in december and by next week i will have 6. They are definitely addictive
gingerpony Posted - 18/09/2010 : 20:30:57
heya and welcome

my most recent corn purchase was a bloodred, good choice
Figs Posted - 18/09/2010 : 19:35:07
Hello and welcome!

There is a solution to the corn addiction of course
get more!
herriotfan Posted - 18/09/2010 : 18:31:34
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
They are ADDICTIVE.....
gmac Posted - 18/09/2010 : 18:24:40
Hello and welcome.
mikeyd_26 Posted - 18/09/2010 : 18:24:06
welcome to the forum :]
I know wot u mean got my 1st corn in june then another 2 weeks ago and i'm already planning for my next!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000