The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 MY CAROLINA

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pompey666 Posted - 26/08/2010 : 17:26:05
Hi everyone i was just wondering if i could get some advise i have a carolina called regie was sold to me as a male but have come to find out he is a she but my little girl dose not want to change her name she is 2 and a half and is 4 feet long and if my scales are write she is 600grams i want to start to breed her and just wanted to see if she was nearly ready so thought i would ask as there are alot of knowledgeable people on here is there a perticular male morph she would be best suited too everyones coments are most welcome i also have a 6 month old amel she is so cute called zathura i have been trying all day too put pics on but wont let me so if anyone could help with that that would be grate too thanks james
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KITTYCAT Posted - 02/09/2010 : 07:47:11
hi welcome to the forum
princessbroxy Posted - 28/08/2010 : 17:28:56
Hi welcome to the forum....don't know if this helps but Medusa is just under 4 and a half feet and weighs 451g and she is 5 years old.
herriotfan Posted - 27/08/2010 : 19:17:57
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
If the shop got the sex wrong then you would wonder if they got the age wrong too!
pompey666 Posted - 27/08/2010 : 17:21:19
i think she is more likely to be over 3 but the shop i got her from told me how old she was then and that she was a he and that was not right eva so not 100 per cent on her age just going by wat was said to me but is definate 4feet and 600grams
HannahB Posted - 27/08/2010 : 14:34:09
hey and welcome
2years old 4ft and 600gs? you absolutely sure on her age?
generally the rule with breeding is that females need to be 3years,300gs and 3ft long
hiper2009 Posted - 27/08/2010 : 11:27:17
Hello and welcome
crazy JJ Posted - 27/08/2010 : 02:42:15
heya n welcome to the forum :)
gingerpony Posted - 26/08/2010 : 17:33:54
quote:
Originally posted by pompey666

i have been trying all day too put pics on but wont let me so if anyone could help with that that would be grate too thanks james

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14
gingerpony Posted - 26/08/2010 : 17:30:29
ORIGINAL POST BY DANNYBROWN:

Normals are wild type corns, so there genes are dominant. Unless you know if she has any hets, and what they are its just luck of the draw. If you do get lucky and pair her up with a male with matching genes you could get some of that morph otherwise all hatchlings will be normals like their mum.
gingerpony Posted - 26/08/2010 : 17:27:36
heya and welcome

if your carolina has no known hets (you don't know if she's carrying the genes to make any other morphs) then just choose a male of a similar size that you like

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000