The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hi everyone

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 16/08/2010 : 22:57:52
Hi to all out there. I'm new to snake keeping as it took me ages to persuade the wife to let me have one. I'm now the proud owner of a 4 month old Caroline corn. One thing I really need to do to keep the wife happy though is find out how to get hold of some of these reptile sausages as she really don't like baby rodents in the freezer. He may not even eat them but I owe it to her to give it a try.

Regards,

Rich
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 20/08/2010 : 09:24:51
quote:
Originally posted by sullysteve

Hi Welcome...

I had the exact same problem with my wife. i just told her that corn snakes eat corn, so i keep the mice in a bag of frozen corn!

Lol that's brilliant!

Hello and welcome here :) Never heard of reptile sausages. My dad doesn't understand why I feed them mice, He thinks some beef or chiropractor sausages would be better lol
DannyBrown91 Posted - 18/08/2010 : 16:42:50
Hey, welcome to the forum
n/a Posted - 18/08/2010 : 16:34:21
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Hello and welcome.
The other option is to get another fridge/freezer. Then you could use the freezer bit for the snakes mice, and the fridge bit for your beer.

Was just about to say that myself.

quote:
Hi Welcome...

I had the exact same problem with my wife. i just told her that corn snakes eat corn, so i keep the mice in a bag of frozen corn!

PMSL

n/a Posted - 18/08/2010 : 15:50:37
Hello and Welcome!
I keep my mice in a box... in a box... in a box... all market as "NOT FOR YOU TO EAT" so no-one thinks "ooo- that looks interesting"

xXx
gingerpony Posted - 18/08/2010 : 08:40:09
heya and welcome
sullysteve Posted - 17/08/2010 : 10:53:51
Hi Welcome...

Kehhlyr Posted - 17/08/2010 : 10:05:01
Hello and welcome.
The other option is to get another fridge/freezer. Then you could use the freezer bit for the snakes mice, and the fridge bit for your beer.
herriotfan Posted - 17/08/2010 : 09:49:07
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
crazy JJ Posted - 17/08/2010 : 00:28:30
heya n welcome here :D
nikki-il-lilly Posted - 16/08/2010 : 23:14:09
hey :) and put the rodents in an air tight box and but it in a paper bag that way she have to look at them :) thats wthat i have to do with my rodants :D
Figs Posted - 16/08/2010 : 23:14:09
Hello and welcome
Congrats on the new snakey
gmac Posted - 16/08/2010 : 23:10:16
hi and welcome to the forum
lee2308 Posted - 16/08/2010 : 23:04:12
hi and welcome to the forum,rodent sausages were tried years ago and not very sucessful and dont think any one does them in this country,just get air tight lunch box and at the end of the day its only frozen meat like the rest in your freezer

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000