The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
frogboy69uk Posted - 04/07/2010 : 16:46:25
HI,
thought i'd finally join a corn snake forum, i've been keeping snakes for years now my fisry being a corn when I was about 14, before that I started on amphibs and lizards. I now have quite a nice collection of reptiles and amphibians and have started to breed my corns, its the Joy of seeing that little tongue popping out of the egg and flicking around. luckily my job allows me to spend nearly all my time surrounded by various animals not just herps and also allows me to travel around looking at various animal collections, which I love.

Thats pretty much all for me, any questions feel free to ask.

John
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 13/07/2010 : 22:12:34
Hi and welcome you have a lovely job animals are hard work in all weathers but its a good style of life.I worked with the racehorses in newmarket
Mouse Posted - 12/07/2010 : 13:17:26
Hi, and welcome!! :D
frogboy69uk Posted - 09/07/2010 : 10:49:37
I have now posted some pics in the pic forum!
hiper2009 Posted - 08/07/2010 : 18:37:43
hey and welcome
n/a Posted - 07/07/2010 : 15:10:25
Hi and welcome, your collection sounds amazing
Kellog Posted - 07/07/2010 : 03:07:44
quote:
Originally posted by frogboy69uk

........I currently have a brazilian rainbow boa, 2 royals, 2 adult corns, 9 hatchling corns, 3 brazilian milk frogs, 3 whites tree frogs, 1 australian water dragon, 1 tropical fish tank, 1 marine tank and 2 dogs........

I work as a instructor tech and part time lecturer in animal management at a land based college........So is kinda my dream job really.

John

Wow, you have a lot of the same reps as quite a few of other forum members....although I dont think anyone has everything that you have. That is a great range of reps (and fish and dogs). Hope we get to see pics of them all once you have figured out uploading the pics - I found it hard to begin with but the more you use it the easier it becomes.

Think you have the dream job of most of us forum members ....wish we were all as lucky as you!

xxx
frogboy69uk Posted - 06/07/2010 : 15:29:51
Hi,
Cheers for all the responses, I currently have a brazilian rainbow boa, 2 royals, 2 adult corns, 9 hatchling corns, 3 brazilian milk frogs, 3 whites tree frogs, 1 australian water dragon, 1 tropical fish tank, 1 marine tank and 2 dogs. I will post pics later on as I need to follow the link that was posted having never done it before!
I work as a instructor tech and part time lecturer in animal management at a land based college, currently working with a nice collection of herps in the tropical house, paddock stock in the form of goats, alpaca, donkeys and wallabies, exotic mammals including possum, raccoon, meerkats, mongoose, sugar gliders, hedgehogs etc, parrots, fowl and the usual companion stuff like rabbits, g.pigs and shed loads of rodents.
So is kinda my dream job really.

John
Kellog Posted - 06/07/2010 : 02:52:55
Hey John. Great you have finally taken the plunge and joined a corn snake forum....considering you had your first corn aged 14 it is about time !

Pics have already been demanded ....This link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

Have never had the experience of breeding corns and seeing those little tongues popping out of their eggs and flicking around but have seen pics on here, so I can totally understand why you get such enjoyment from having them.

What job do you do that allows you so much fun?? I bet it is one we would all love to have if it means being surrounded by herps and other animals !

xxx
n/a Posted - 05/07/2010 : 18:23:22
Welcome aboard
Sta~ple Posted - 05/07/2010 : 18:21:39
Hi! Welcomez here
Figs Posted - 05/07/2010 : 13:55:45
Hello and welcome!
Sizzlesmum Posted - 05/07/2010 : 13:50:50
Hi and
gmac Posted - 04/07/2010 : 20:33:33
hi and welcome
luke1989 Posted - 04/07/2010 : 20:00:06
hi and welcome buddy!
herriotfan Posted - 04/07/2010 : 17:55:09
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
So what snakes and other pets have you got at the moment?
Photos? We like to see lots of photos!!
hillzi Posted - 04/07/2010 : 16:55:21
Hey there john. :D
crazy JJ Posted - 04/07/2010 : 16:49:26
heya n welcome to the forum

any piccies, orphs etc were a rather nosey bunch here :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000