The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 outside

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 04/06/2010 : 10:54:24
well, monty loves it outside. do any of you guys take your corns outside in you garden for a play in the grass? plus as he has been out i now don't have to clean his cage as he decided to do the biggest dump outside, it would have been messy to clean up in his cage
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 05/06/2010 : 04:52:02
I will hopefully be getting Kellog out in the garden at some point, I think it is one of the best places to photograph them and get a true likeness with their colour....in natural sunlight. Not so sure about Silvesta, think if he decided to make that break for freedom I would have trouble stopping him so would need to be a 2 or even 3 person job, especially if I wanted pics as well!

xxx
Dan-sunkist Posted - 04/06/2010 : 21:31:48
i would love to but i dont have a garden and i think if i left them on the balcony he would end up in the river
Sta~ple Posted - 04/06/2010 : 19:38:21
I would love to let my them out... but there's too many cats that hang out in our garden and not all of them are ours! Plus the cats kill voles so if snakey decided it was hungry XD
reptiledanny Posted - 04/06/2010 : 12:19:33
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

I've taken Sid out once this year and he loved it. He tried to burrow into the grass. Glad he pooped outside, now you'll have to poop-a-scoop!!

this is excatly what monty did, i think he enjoyed it so much. and ye, i had to poop-a-scoop it up.
HannahB Posted - 04/06/2010 : 11:42:09
when my guys are big enough and we have a decent garden then they def will go out for a bit of sunshine..but probs wont be til next summer
herriotfan Posted - 04/06/2010 : 11:20:06
I've taken Sid out once this year and he loved it. He tried to burrow into the grass. Glad he pooped outside, now you'll have to poop-a-scoop!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000