The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 sleeping in weird places

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 03/06/2010 : 22:24:50
hey guys just opened tiggs faun to take her out and found her sleeping in the fake plants we have in there. anyone else noticed their corns doing the same? didnt dare disturb her as she seemed rather comfortable sorry if this is a silly question i did try search it first
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
inkiepixie Posted - 04/06/2010 : 11:53:17
Bella seems to like it under her water bowl, while Luna is happiest squished up against the side of her faun. Pixie the cat likes the toilet (er, lid closed) at the moment whereas George the cat is happiest with his bum in my face Shadow the dog's favouritest spot ever is exactly where he knows he's not meant to be: the sofa
herriotfan Posted - 04/06/2010 : 11:29:03
I've read lots of posts on here, at different times, about the funny places our snakes choose to sleep. I sometimes see Sid in a strange place and wonder how he can possibly be comfortable.
n/a Posted - 04/06/2010 : 09:49:41
tiggs is tiny too. she didnt seem all that interested in the plants until i found her sleeping there
DannyBrown91 Posted - 04/06/2010 : 00:17:01
My candy always sleeps on his little star cactus i have in his faun, think its because hes so so tiny though.

You think corns sleep in funny places though, you want to see my BCI. If he's not cruising around his vine hes curled up in plants. Even caught him having a drink from one earlier on. I swear he thinks hes an ATB...

Think i might get him another vine soon, and attatch it length ways rather than width, so hes got a bit more of a climbing frame.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000