The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 OH NO!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Figs Posted - 01/06/2010 : 23:46:53
gutted :/
i've just been pooped on for the first time
not only did it get on my sleeve, but my pillow too!

That ends Dinger's adventure for tonight then
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 02/06/2010 : 23:18:10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is like the snake version of the mile high club.

"who's been pooped on!"
HannahB Posted - 02/06/2010 : 14:19:57
aura is the only one of ours that has ever pooped on the bed/on one of us.. typical that its the smallest one who did the biggest poop on our newly changed bed sheets! =/
Kellog Posted - 02/06/2010 : 12:26:40
quote:
Originally posted by Jay93

This is the exact reason I never get my snakes out after feeding them until I know they have pooped. And I've always been ok so far =]

To be honest I prefer to have my snakes poo outside of their vivs, cos it keeps their homes cleaner and means I dont have to do a full clean as much as possible. You get pretty good at reading the signs as to when a poo is coming and always have kitchen roll ready to 'catch' it when it comes! Although there are always those times when they catch you out....

xxx
herriotfan Posted - 02/06/2010 : 10:46:14
Ha ha ha happens to the best of us!!!
Sta~ple Posted - 02/06/2010 : 10:06:07
quote:

This is the exact reason I never get my snakes out after feeding them until I know they have pooped. And I've always been ok so far =]

Bah bit then after the main poop there is always the second feeding poop that can happen at any time...
reptiledanny Posted - 02/06/2010 : 09:56:53
quote:

i do this now but because monty is on small mice the viv ends up stinking and i have to clean the whole viv out as it stinks instead of spot cleaning, so now next time i get him out id rather him poo on the floor so i can clean it instead of his viv and svae me some money form buying aspen
n/a Posted - 02/06/2010 : 09:47:29
n/a Posted - 02/06/2010 : 09:05:38
neither of ours have pooed or peed on us but out baby tiggs showed the other halfs uncle she wasnt playing nice. she pooed on him getting his hand, arm, jeans and shoe. we had to laugh as the snake he had years ago always pood on him too :D
inkiepixie Posted - 02/06/2010 : 08:25:28
Ours get to slide about on an old towel until the poo and only then will we pick them up
crazy JJ Posted - 02/06/2010 : 00:52:58
hahahaha lol sowi i had to laugh... not that i can say anything max poo's on me all the time n he gettin bigger 2 xD

but im norm armed... with kitchen towel or summerts :D
Sta~ple Posted - 02/06/2010 : 00:03:02
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

gutted :/
i've just been pooped on for the first time
not only did it get on my sleeve, but my pillow too!

That ends Dinger's adventure for tonight then

When I first read this, I thought it said that you have just been popped and then I question why you would need to be popped XD

Your lucky it's only your pillow! Mine go on the entir of my bed and let massive ones out and it ends up going through the cover so I have to wash everything

Bless him! You might as well handle him now that he's done one as at least you know he wont do it again for a while :D
Tatsie-j Posted - 01/06/2010 : 23:59:15
o no! thats never good! Zebedee n Coraline have both peed on my oh before but so far ive been lucky!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000