The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 What age ??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jessejamez666 Posted - 27/05/2010 : 22:42:58
Hi guys and gals.
Just wondering if anyone out there could tell me what age Beetle juice is based on this pic,he is 25 inches long (that was his last shed) or even is there a age to size ratio that would say a 14 inch corn is 8 months old etc...
Thanks
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 29/05/2010 : 10:21:30
I have absolutely no idea about the age of your snake, I just wanted to say I totally love that photo :)
Sta~ple Posted - 28/05/2010 : 22:34:39
It also depends if he likes his foot or not.

My guess is the same as eeji's. I would say he's at least a year old as that's about the same size one of mine were at that age.

Lovely snake btw :)
LittleMick Posted - 27/05/2010 : 23:45:13
I don't think you could get a decent age as it depnds on the snake, where it's from, is it a hybrid or a thorough bred, etc.

My corn is, according to my snake measurer (accurate?) is about 26" and he isn't even a year old yet. So unless the shop I bought him from lied about his birth.

The reason why I say about it's origin ect, is the more south you go on the east coast af North America (mexico, florida, the keys) the smaller the Corn snakes are, around 3', then themore north you go, up towards teh Carolinas they grow to about 5', but then you have to take into account that captive bred snakes are bred creating different morphs. All that being said though, Ian's guess could well be accuate as he has a hell of alot more experince with snakeys than I
eeji Posted - 27/05/2010 : 23:26:32
i'd guess at approx a year and a half old ish

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000