The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 need your opinion

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 25/05/2010 : 18:01:57
what do you guys think,

either an amel stripe het caramel female

or

a snow stripe het caramel female (maybe xanthic snow stripe if money will persist and lexcorn will have one)
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 28/05/2010 : 04:24:01
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

im not just putting this snake on breeding plans, as this may be my last snake for a couple of years i want a snake i love so i think i will just go donny and find the snake i love

I think you have answered your own question Danny !!

Also, you are still young and you dont know what your future holds - uni etc....so to be thinking about breeding now is maybe a bit soon. You have years ahead of you when you will have a job and money and time to be able to get the right morphs to breed what you want to breed.

For now go with what you love (as long as it is eating and healthy, as HannahB said!).

xxx
Mouse Posted - 26/05/2010 : 09:38:42
I'd go with Xanthic, but I love snows!! :D
reptiledanny Posted - 26/05/2010 : 07:53:00
im not just putting this snake on breeding plans, as this may be my last snake for a couple of years i want a snake i love so i think i will just go donny and find the snake i love
Dan-sunkist Posted - 25/05/2010 : 21:28:52
i would think a snow stripe would look cool
eeji Posted - 25/05/2010 : 21:26:00
if you want to make your own xanthic snow stripe and butter stripe, then it has to be the snow stripe het caramel to go for so you can make both if you get a male then suitable females for him :)

....otherwise i'd have said amel stripe cos i loves them! :D
HannahB Posted - 25/05/2010 : 21:14:23
personally id get whichever looks healthiest and feeds well, hets are great dont get me wrong but theres no guarantee that they will come through with breeding,
also theres nothing saying that there wont be any butter stripes or snow stripes around in a few years - by then you may be able to afford them and you might have a job to help finance your snakes so if you are still at home your parents may not object quite so much

failing that id get the butter stripe
DannyBrown91 Posted - 25/05/2010 : 21:02:34
I think both are particulalry nice snakes, but for breeding plans i think i would go with the snow he caramel.
reptiledanny Posted - 25/05/2010 : 20:09:57
i was thinking amel stripe as they are really colourfull
crazy JJ Posted - 25/05/2010 : 19:29:59
im not allowed any more snakies either :( spec with shikira poss bein gravid but im hoping to get one more later this year hopefully either butter motley or stripe or a ghost motley depends what i find 1st and price :D

so me still thinks amel s as as i said thats what scoob is :D plus butters are sooooo cute :)
reptiledanny Posted - 25/05/2010 : 19:08:33
the butter is for next year. the hets are there for the breeding plans i have, the amel het caramel to breed with a caramel het amel or a butter stripe to make butter babies and then the snow het caramel to eventually breed with a butter het anery to get xanthic snow babies i am just so stuck with what to get as my parents have sed no more until i am 16 and i am 16 next year but that could change and then they might say no next year. so this could be my last snake i buy for years. i would love to get both but it is persuading the parents and i now they will say no
crazy JJ Posted - 25/05/2010 : 18:50:41
lol defo a butter stripe 4 me haha but out of those although i ove snow stripes i have to stick with Amel stripe as thats what scooby is lol plus he het caramel 2 just a male... hmmm he wants a gf ;) :D
Sta~ple Posted - 25/05/2010 : 18:35:38
Butter stripe, that'son your list too is it not :D or you could get the other ones and buy me the butter :D

Do the het's really matter?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000