The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Changed my mind

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 23/05/2010 : 20:00:08
well, parents had sed that when i got this crestie in june it was the last rep i was ever getting, that got me thinking, the only reason i was getting another crestie was because i was hoping that they would turn out male and female and i could breed. well at my age i think i should be concentrating on other things, like getting exams past and things, well i had monty out on sat 15th and he was so sweet, he put his hed on my hand and just lay there (at fist i thought he was going to poo, but he wasn't) and that changed my mind. then i look at some photos and saw a beautiful amel stripe, well, im no longer getting another crestie, im getting another corn instead. plus luna is still not eating great and at her age she should be about 20 grams and she is only 9 grams. she is healthy and eats enough and isn't skinny but still is a slow grower and i would rather cocentrate on her eating everyday and the snakes eating once a week thank having 2 cresties to feed every day and luna coming second to the other one. plus if i get the corn now i may just be able to ersuade the parents to let me get another crestie when luna is eating perfectly and reaches about 15 grams. sorry for ranting on just im so excited about getting another corn, and a special amel stripe, hopefully female.
one problem, i am planning on getting it off sue when she gets some, but when i asked her she sed that she didn't get many last year and i couldn't reserve one when before it hatches. i am after a female so am being very picky so i have to now watch her sight very careful so as soon as a female amel stripe goes up for sale it's mine!!
now im finished ranting
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 24/05/2010 : 17:34:57
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

sue is great but shes right about stripes going fast - think aura was advertised on her site for less than a day when i put a deposit down on her..
you had a chat with some other breeders? iansviv has loads of breeders on so im sure some of them will be getting amel stripes in this season
hope you find one

she sed she will email me as soon as one hatches so that i can say hold it until i fond out sex as i want a female as all my other reps are male and want a female. can't wait
Stumpy Posted - 24/05/2010 : 16:49:04
I have the same problem with the two Dragons, I thought they may get along but they don't and ensuring both feed properly is hard the snakes are so much easier to care for.
crazy JJ Posted - 24/05/2010 : 12:29:35
good luck with finding one... great choice there gorgeous snakies :D
HannahB Posted - 24/05/2010 : 09:51:16
sue is great but shes right about stripes going fast - think aura was advertised on her site for less than a day when i put a deposit down on her..
you had a chat with some other breeders? iansviv has loads of breeders on so im sure some of them will be getting amel stripes in this season
hope you find one
Mouse Posted - 24/05/2010 : 09:39:20
good luck!! :D
matty18714 Posted - 23/05/2010 : 22:22:45
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

mods, would it be possible to chnage the tiltle to "changed my mind" didn't notice the spelling mistakes

Done.
reptiledanny Posted - 23/05/2010 : 20:40:13
i was more looking for a 2010 hatchling but thanks anyway
Figs Posted - 23/05/2010 : 20:29:58
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

just had a look at the site you recomended but they only had 08 hatchlings, if i was on the rite site
sorry that you had to let your amel stripe go, must have been heartbreaking

mods, would it be possible to chnage the tiltle to "changed my mind" didn't notice the spelling mistakes

it was
...even if i did only have her for about 6 hours

if you pm ccmoore on rfuk i'm pretty sure he's got some 09 babies left
otherwise i hope you find a lovely snakie - they really are beautiful
reptiledanny Posted - 23/05/2010 : 20:18:52
just had a look at the site you recomended but they only had 08 hatchlings, if i was on the rite site
sorry that you had to let your amel stripe go, must have been heartbreaking

Figs Posted - 23/05/2010 : 20:14:42
good job on concentrating on Luna
i'm sure she'll appreciate being your only crestie to love lol

i had to give up 'my' amel stripe on wednesday
i was secretly hoping that my friend wouldnt want it!
She was so pretty...
I got her and Felix from BJ Herp Supplies - both were said to be female, and they have lots of stripes and other morphs in stock if you want to check that out

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000