The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Hey guys stat question again

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jessejamez666 Posted - 13/05/2010 : 15:02:19
Hey people. Just bought a Habistat Mat Stat 100 watt can anybody comment on it ??????
Also coming soon will be pics of Beetlejuice's new set up .It's all coming tomorrow so hope the pics will be up by Sunday.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 13/05/2010 : 22:21:29
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

Basic on/off thermostats only need one light, its on when its sending power to the mat and off when it isn't.

true they only need one light, but the habistat ones have 2 lights green and red, the red one shows the power is switched on at the mains and the green light is when the stat is powering the Mat.

the benefit is you can see that the mains power is going to the stat.
SexyBear77 Posted - 13/05/2010 : 22:21:00
I've got 5 of these, they work perfectly.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 13/05/2010 : 22:17:20
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

I have a Habistat, a Microclimate Mini and a Komodo. I find the habistat to be the better one. Although the dials are innaccurate on all of them I find the habistat to be more accurate than the others. If I need any more I shall be getting those. I also like the fact that it has 2 lights, a power light and a heating light, where as the other 2 only have a power light.

Basic on/off thermostats only need one light, its on when its sending power to the mat and off when it isn't.

I havn't used the habistat mat stats so i can't recommend them, i have the microclimate mini stat 100s, there a little cheaper and do the job intended. Wether the habistat ones are better i don't know.
LittleMick Posted - 13/05/2010 : 21:51:17
I have a Habistat, a Microclimate Mini and a Komodo. I find the habistat to be the better one. Although the dials are innaccurate on all of them I find the habistat to be more accurate than the others. If I need any more I shall be getting those. I also like the fact that it has 2 lights, a power light and a heating light, where as the other 2 only have a power light.
gmac Posted - 13/05/2010 : 19:51:56
I use the Habistat matstat 100 and had no problems with it at all, i thnk its better than the microclimate ones I also use, less temperature fluctuation.
HannahB Posted - 13/05/2010 : 15:34:37
pretty sure i've got that one, works well

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000