The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 If snake's could face palm...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sta~ple Posted - 04/05/2010 : 20:04:54
They would certainly be doing it now... My mum just asked me why I am feeding the little ones mice as surely the mummy snakey would eat it, digest it and then sick it back up like a bird. If that's not bad enough my dad keeps trying to make me give the little ones beef. He doesn't seem to understand the concept that not even a fully grown corn would kill and eat a cow and probably wouldn't recognize the smell of it to think that it is food.

I suppose at least he isn't trying to get me to feed them the dead mice the cat's keep littering around the lawn.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 05/05/2010 : 17:37:25
when i was younger my brother had a rat snake that escaped she end up 12 houses down coming up someones toilet, the owner of the house said she had tried to eat her son. i should point out her son was 20 year old averaged sized man and the snake was a ft and half at most.
the neighbour even came down that night to make sure the snake was locked away so it didnt eat her son in his sleep
Sta~ple Posted - 05/05/2010 : 17:22:52
It's always funny people's perceptions on snakes, I don't get why most people think that all snakes grow over 6ft and are poisonous and can eat big things when most of the world's snake popularization is 3ft - 4ft :/

My neighbour's are scared of snake's too ^^ I told her once I could post one through the letter box and she freaked out as she thought it would eat her cats the silly woman. Cats should probably have my snakes in no time if I ever did that :(

My aunty told me that my hatchlings look like worms that come out of bottoms but I have never seen one and I don't get how she would now O.o;

crazy JJ Posted - 05/05/2010 : 14:35:18
lol to them, my next door neighbour thinks my corns are venomous and guna kill m (although when twilight was lttle she did and try n eat a human hand mwhahahahaha, lol she didnt succeed, n stuck to mice, of course i havnt told the neighbours yet), they would totally freak if they got out. i know this is changing the subect slightly but when some people come round look in the vivs (spec dimes viv) and see a ornamental rattle snake in there and thinks its real... (well if i dont like these people they can crack on and believe that i dont care lol) but there faces are a picture lol lets just say.
Twi Posted - 05/05/2010 : 11:43:38
lol my midwife tries to avoid home visits cause shes scared of Ginger cause hes big, she doesn't mind mouse and normal xD
Mouse Posted - 05/05/2010 : 11:21:46
HAHAHAHAHAHA omg, I shouldn't laugh like that at work! :D

Awesome!

One of the guys at work saw me looking at some pics on here, and tried to convince me all snakes were evil poisonous killers.....I tried to tell him that the worst thing Gobo could give me would be a baleful stare....

I have had one person asked if corn snakes ate crocks. I was like, nooooo, that was like a 20+ foot anaconda in the wild, and it died....

(got most of the croc in, then split open :( - moral of story, dont eat crocks! :D hehe)
hayleyb93 Posted - 05/05/2010 : 09:59:40
i loled at that. My sister wouldnt let my snake out last year when he was younger in case he killed the cat.
SexyBear77 Posted - 05/05/2010 : 09:34:43
One of my friends won't come over to my house till I find Casper in case he eats her......
Sta~ple Posted - 04/05/2010 : 23:10:39
As in Croc your snake o.O; really? wow I have never heard about giving them any part of a cow before. I may actually consider it if it will make the non-eaters eat!

My dad types with one finger at a time on the computer and doesn't know what msn is so I doubt he will ever come on this forum and read this!

Please share your friend's theories, it's always interesting to know what people thin snakes will eat. My friends seem to think my adults could take a rabbit for some reason and I keep explaining to them that their head is tiny so there's no way but :/
mozacchio Posted - 04/05/2010 : 22:42:54
I love hearing to these theories..!
My friends are even better than your parents!

quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

Don't tell your dad....

but Croc is currently on beef heart and LOVES it!

Hope Your dad doesn't read that!
SexyBear77 Posted - 04/05/2010 : 20:49:53
Don't tell your dad....

but Croc is currently on beef heart and LOVES it!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000