The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 ahhhhhh

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 28/04/2010 : 17:22:03
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cannot wait, ahhhhhhhhh, in a few weeks it's my b day so i will get more money, then i will go to doncaster and spend either 80 quid or 150 quid, (whichever i can afford with still having 100 quid left) a crested gecko. yayyyyyyyyyyyy, i cannot wait to get another crestie, i am so excited. i just keep looking at luna, my current gecko and imagining her with her friend.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crazy JJ Posted - 28/04/2010 : 23:47:15
wow... how exciting cant wait to see some piccies :D
Sizzlesmum Posted - 28/04/2010 : 20:37:32
Oh how exciting

Cresties are very cute. I would love one but couldn't deal with crickets etc. *shivers*

Looking forward to seeing the pics.
reptiledanny Posted - 28/04/2010 : 19:22:47
yep, im getting the setup next week cuz mum coudnt take me this week
cannot wait to go out and spend money, the only times i ever look forward to spending money is when it is for a new setup
of course there will be pics of the newbie straight away, of course after the week of quaritine not looking forward to that.
i just have to decide how much i can spend on the gecko. 150 or 80. depends on the gecko as well. if the 80 quid one looks better then of course ill buy that one but if the 150 looks better then i might have to consider a loan of mum and dad.
can't wait to start the designing again. my work has started and pics of the two setups will be posted for anybody who needs a little look at what a crestie setup looks like (two because i will post lunas tank as well)
another thing that i am looking forward to is the fact that i am getting my bedroom done up in a couple of days, so i will have a whole 4ft wide wall by about 8ft tall wall to stack up lol
hillzi Posted - 28/04/2010 : 17:57:27
Cool! but don't forget to quarantene the noobie!
Figs Posted - 28/04/2010 : 17:32:06
woohoo!
i hope you find a really nice one :)
of course you are required to post pictures when you get it!
josh9961 Posted - 28/04/2010 : 17:27:44
Crestie's are gorgeous :) tbh I find them much prettier than leo's. If only I had the money...

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000