The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 First Timer !!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jessejamez666 Posted - 26/04/2010 : 11:24:53
I have to say as a first time Corn snake parent I am totally over the moon with Beetlejuice!!
I cannot believe I went 29 years without ever handling a snake,now I'm totally hooked.
They really are the most relaxing and calming thing I have ever came across !!!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 28/04/2010 : 04:41:44
It is always great hearing how happy newbies are with their snakes....and I am not surprised that you are Stewart, Beetlejuice is stunning and corns make such great pets. You are so right about them being so relaxing and calming (except when they are not feeding or are trying to make a slither for freedom!). I always find it therapeutic whenever I handle Kellog.

I just find it so sad that people have such a fear of snakes - I have no friends who understand my corn madness, which is why I post on here so much ....you lot are the only ones who truly get me!!

xxx
Sizzlesmum Posted - 26/04/2010 : 13:19:55
I was 46 when I got our first corn snake (wonders if she's the oldest person on here lol)

My daughter wanted a Beardie but I couldn't handle the thought of crickets etc *shivers* so we got Sizzle. Loved him to bits so I got Cleo

They are very,very addictive
crazy JJ Posted - 26/04/2010 : 12:11:52
i only had to put up with no snakie 4 16yrs so wasnt to bad n i love them sooooo addictive and calming... my life would not be worth livin if i didnt have them or my other pets lol :)
n/a Posted - 26/04/2010 : 12:09:26
im on 27 years and not got mine yet - but should be getting it in the next month or two - once iv got all the setup sorted - cant wait - got the bug at my cousins with his and cant wait to get my first
newsnakekeeper Posted - 26/04/2010 : 11:53:50
I spent 38 years with out a snake wish i had started earlier lol
herriotfan Posted - 26/04/2010 : 11:51:53
They are awesome creatures. Welcome to the world of snakes!!!!!! Tis a good place to be
mozacchio Posted - 26/04/2010 : 11:44:39
I think we all feel this way..
Luckily i spent only 18 years without a snake!
HannahB Posted - 26/04/2010 : 11:40:03
glad your enjoying being a snake owner
but becareful..its addictive!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000