The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Too lucky!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mozacchio Posted - 22/04/2010 : 14:05:56
I just noticed that i left the lid of Spaghettino's viv open all night.. Luckily, he didn't see that..!
I almost had a heart attack when i saw the lid open!
As i said.. Too lucky!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 24/04/2010 : 04:03:55
I always double check that the glass on both vivs is shut properly but as Kellog is horny he is doing his best to get out and learning some new tricks in the process! Caught him in the corner of the viv where the glass slides open, nose up against the glass and he kept moving his head in the direction the glass slides .....now I am really worried he is going to work out how to open the door himself! Need to look into how I can strengthen it or jam it so it is stronger.

Moina - You should know better ....but at least Gobo didnt get far, although I am sure it was a bit of a shock for your friend (and you when you realised you had a snake missing!)

xxx
HannahB Posted - 23/04/2010 : 14:40:41
very lucky - both of you!!
Mouse Posted - 23/04/2010 : 13:38:25
Hehehe, I'll check the glass VERY carefully before shutting it now! I had locked it, but I hadn't pushed it all the way across. DOH!
mozacchio Posted - 23/04/2010 : 11:53:38
You got more lucky than me..!
He got out but your mate found him right away!
Let's be a little more careful, shall we?
Mouse Posted - 23/04/2010 : 10:12:14
I'm 28 and still feel like I'm 15! RAH!

I completely lefy a gap in the viv doors without realising it and Gobo got out last night. My mate was over for dinner and she went to the loo, and saw him slithering into the bucket. (I dunno, mebbe he thought the mop was a laydeeee snake!)

She shouted out, "Moina, you have a snake in your bucket!!" I was like...wha?? I only have 2, cool, I've got a new one! I was like when I saw Gobo. There are so many hidey places in our house, I'm so glad she saw him!
mozacchio Posted - 23/04/2010 : 03:18:41
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Electra....I cannot believe how lucky you were, especially considering the fact that it is during the night that a lot of corns become more active! I cannot believe Spaghettino didnt decide to take a wander , he must be a very happy snake where he is or a very lazy snake who just couldnt be bothered ! I can just imagine your reaction to seeing the lid open - I am sure you wont be making that mistake again.

I do hope you feel better soon and please make sure you are getting enough rest....it is the most important thing your body needs when it is not well.

He is very lazy! Didn't move around much yesterday..!
Thnx for caring about me, too!
Kellog Posted - 23/04/2010 : 03:05:22
Electra....I cannot believe how lucky you were, especially considering the fact that it is during the night that a lot of corns become more active! I cannot believe Spaghettino didnt decide to take a wander , he must be a very happy snake where he is or a very lazy snake who just couldnt be bothered ! I can just imagine your reaction to seeing the lid open - I am sure you wont be making that mistake again.

I do hope you feel better soon and please make sure you are getting enough rest....it is the most important thing your body needs when it is not well.

quote:
Originally posted by mozacchio

quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

quote:

Oh well.. I admit!
In a month i'll be 90..
I'm no spring chicken anymore. My brain is just bare dusty coggs..draped in cobwebs and spiders..

Oh really?

Somebody is cheating!

Hillzi always cheats, it is the wonderful thing about having him around , no-one is safe!

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 23/04/2010 : 01:43:54
lol thats very lucky haha :D

hmmm im nerli 19 (in a month) n i feeeellll reeeeeli old lol :D ;)
reptiledanny Posted - 22/04/2010 : 19:34:43
wow, you are so lucky, i always check mine since monty escaped last time. you are lucky
Sta~ple Posted - 22/04/2010 : 18:49:41
If your calling 19 old then I am ancient T.T and people even older than me are like pre-historic T.T I already feel old enough with my mum saying I can get anti wrinkle cream when I hit 25 and it's not far away now ._.
punumbear Posted - 22/04/2010 : 18:24:48
im slightly ocd with my lot they are always checked locks etc before i pass out for the night.. after me daughter didnt shut clarets viv properly i have always been extra vigilent...
mozacchio Posted - 22/04/2010 : 17:50:12
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

quote:

Oh well.. I admit!
In a month i'll be 90..
I'm no spring chicken anymore. My brain is just bare dusty coggs..draped in cobwebs and spiders..

Oh really?

Somebody is cheating!
hillzi Posted - 22/04/2010 : 17:37:21
quote:

Oh well.. I admit!
In a month i'll be 90..

Oh really?
mozacchio Posted - 22/04/2010 : 17:11:09
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Are you insulting me???

Nooooo! I was just answering to hillzi!
She is insulting you..!
Oops.. I'm getting someone in trouble!
Sta~ple Posted - 22/04/2010 : 17:07:18
quote:

Oh well.. I admit!
In a month i'll be 19..
I already feel old!

Are you insulting me???

Your very lucky he didn't go wondering.
n/a Posted - 22/04/2010 : 16:24:14
YIKES!
Scarey stuff!!
Grad he decided that sleeping was a better option to escaping!!
xXx
mozacchio Posted - 22/04/2010 : 15:57:09
Oh well.. I admit!
In a month i'll be 19..
I already feel old!
hillzi Posted - 22/04/2010 : 15:45:14
Now now, growing old isn't an excuse.
mozacchio Posted - 22/04/2010 : 15:32:19
I always check it but i am a bit sick these days and my braid isn't working right..!
hillzi Posted - 22/04/2010 : 15:12:44
Uh-Oh!

Make sure you close it properly! I need to triple check the viv and RUB.. hehe..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000