The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Post lay update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Azzheasman Posted - 20/04/2010 : 00:56:47
So both my girls have now laid jay has shed and has developed a scary feeding reaction she is now seriously vicious! I swear she just bit the buggery out of a log in her viv cuz I nudged it AFTER she had been fed, she then struck at me thru the glass whilst I was trying to get milky to feed. Milky however has now including her pregnancy probably not eaten in about 8 weeks she appears to be terrified of mice, she won't go near them pinkies, fluffs, xl's nothing she's not interested I've brained them left them in rubs with her she's just not interested, she's drinkng shed loads tho and the water has a vitamin suplement in it so she's jot in any danger, Austin is still on his diet lol he has reptiboost in his water to he's doing good.

So in short got one very violent snake, one who's terrified of mice and one witha saggy ass
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 20/04/2010 : 12:32:23
HAHAHa hormonal female!
Azzheasman Posted - 20/04/2010 : 12:27:15
It's pretty good he's certainly more active, destroys his viv and tips his eater bowl over on a daily basis I would say 2 more sheds and he will be a good weight, he's at 986 g now so really just needs to tighten up he's probably 4foot plus he's deffo way over a meter so he's getting some where, my bggest concern is that milky is eating.

Yea it's good they are both okay spose each snake deals with it differently milky has always been quite stressy so I guess she will just need more time she hasn't gone into post lay shed yet so it could be that, she was always a good eater tho dunno what happened to change that but I'm sure she will come with time.

Any sugestions how to stop me getting attacked every time I go near jay she's bein fed out of the viv but is sooooo bloody violent you have to lure her out with the mouse, or just open the door she comes strait over and will sit in the feeding tray waiting for it.
Kellog Posted - 20/04/2010 : 05:06:39
quote:
Originally posted by Azzheasman

.......So in short got one very violent snake, one who's terrified of mice and one with a saggy ass

Sorry Aarron, that last sentence just made me laugh!

Glad the girls have laid safely, must be a relief to have got that over with. Now you just have to wait for the hatching and dealing with the babies !!

Strange the way your two girls are reacting so differently to their 'dinner'....one who cant get enough and has taken to eating the 'furniture' and the other who cant even face being in the same viv as her 'dinner'! Weird!

Hope Austin's diet is helping. How is the exercise regime coming along ?!

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000