The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY GMAC!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hillzi Posted - 19/04/2010 : 21:13:45
Said on the reptilian too, but to make you feel that bit older...
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 24/04/2010 : 10:16:01
hey, teenagers are awsome. im one so i would now, it's my birthday in 3 weeks
Kellog Posted - 24/04/2010 : 04:13:18
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

Thanks Kellog, She turned 13 yesterday. How time flies. Only a few hours now till i get to party and forget what was said / done / promised lol,

By now you will be safely tucked up in bed (I hope), blissfully unaware of the regrets you will have in the morning when you try to open your eyes and the world is just too bright and your head is throbbing and every noise seems to have had the volume turned up too loud....

Seriously though I do hope you, your daughter and your wife had a great party and really enjoyed yourselves. Welcome to having a teenager in the house....and a teenage girl at that....

xxx
gmac Posted - 23/04/2010 : 12:09:44
Thanks Kellog, She turned 13 yesterday. How time flies. Only a few hours now till i get to party and forget what was said / done / promised lol,
Kellog Posted - 23/04/2010 : 03:53:15
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

.......no suffering today as its my daghters birthday on Thursday and my wifes early next week so we are going out this weekend , then will suffer.......

Happy birthday to your daughter Gmac. How old is she turning? You are on a countdown now til celebration time , then hangover time (need an smiley with sunglasses and a sad face!)

We will expect an account of everything you get up to - at least everything you remember and can be put on a family friendly forum (so I guess that wont be a lot )

xxx
n/a Posted - 21/04/2010 : 15:27:38
happy belated birthday Gmac
gmac Posted - 20/04/2010 : 19:15:47
Thanks all,
n/a Posted - 20/04/2010 : 18:23:31
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
xXx
Kazerella Posted - 20/04/2010 : 17:55:54
Happy Birthday Gmac
crazy JJ Posted - 20/04/2010 : 13:07:52
Haaaaappppppyyyyyy Birrrrttthhhhdaaaay :D ..... 2........ uuuuuuuuuu.....
Mouse Posted - 20/04/2010 : 12:52:15
Happy birthday! :D
gmac Posted - 20/04/2010 : 12:41:39
thanks Tom, Danny and Judith

no suffering today as its my daghters birthday on Thursday and my wifes early next week so we are going out this weekend , then will suffer,

Also eldest daughter gave me a card which said "you are still young to me" cheecky wee blighter lol
Kellog Posted - 20/04/2010 : 05:23:29
Have already congratulated you elsewhere Gmac....but like Hillzi says, any chance to make you feel older (*says she who is somewhere near your age *)

Hope you are suitably suffering this morning from the nights celebrations!

xxx

reptiledanny Posted - 19/04/2010 : 21:16:42
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to gmac, happy birthday tooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

hip hip horray, hip hip horray, *goes on 37 more times

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000