The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 That feeding time smile

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
josh9961 Posted - 18/04/2010 : 22:53:30
I know it's soppy but feeding time's just come and gone again, and I absolutely love that snakey smile they get just after swallowing the mouse
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Takagi Posted - 20/04/2010 : 14:19:41
Yea lil Max does the same, did wonder about the side of the Faun thing he allways does that after feeding now I know :)
Kellog Posted - 20/04/2010 : 05:25:44
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:
Originally posted by stoney2143

I fed mine for the first time yesterday and when it finished it let out a massive yawn it was well funny.
he was probably just getting his jaw sorted after the big stretch but it was a nice suprise to see inside its mouth

They will very often do that too click there jaws back into place.

The amount of times I have tried to get a pic of that....particularly with Silvesta cos you wouldnt believe a snake his size could open his mouth that wide! Have got a pretty good shot that I must upload soon, but even then his mouth wasnt open to its full extent.

You will also see them rubbing the sides of their heads against the viv sides, their hides etc, as that also helps click the jaw back in.

xxx

punumbear Posted - 19/04/2010 : 19:19:31
saw my lil one yawn yesterday whilst gettin use to new surroundings.. lol so funny yet very cute.. then i look over other side of the room to see the renta a gob royal having a good jaw stretch.. lol
DannyBrown91 Posted - 19/04/2010 : 15:36:01
quote:
Originally posted by stoney2143

I fed mine for the first time yesterday and when it finished it let out a massive yawn it was well funny.
he was probably just getting his jaw sorted after the big stretch but it was a nice suprise to see inside its mouth

They will very often do that too click there jaws back into place.
mozacchio Posted - 19/04/2010 : 15:27:48
I love that smile..!
stoney2143 Posted - 19/04/2010 : 14:03:50
DannyBrown91 Posted - 19/04/2010 : 00:43:07
I think it looks kinda weird, lol.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000