The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Snake in the news

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mouse Posted - 16/04/2010 : 14:52:39
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/4923910.stm

so sad

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/8621996.stm

Hmmm - Adder perhaps?
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 17/04/2010 : 05:03:24
quote:
Originally posted by Monkeyv3

Sadly, there are also owners like this out there.

quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

there was a story in the metro today about a man in america who hit his neighbour round the face with his pet royap python becuase the man was making too much noise... strange world we live in

Strange world, yes Hannah....but also a very very sad world with so many disturbed people in it who think certain things make them tough or who are so ignorant about other things that they cause damage to harmless creatures.

Makes me think of Louis Armstrong's song - What a Wonderful World:

I see trees of green....red roses too
I see them bloom....for me and you
And I think to myself....what a wonderful world.

Personally I think a lot of people of this world are far from wonderful and maybe need educating in just how wonderful this world really is - or am I just getting very cynical in my old age? (Rant over)

xxx

Sta~ple Posted - 16/04/2010 : 21:25:48
Surely slapping someone around the face with your hand or a brick would be more effective than slapping someone around the face with a royal python? Man there are some really stupid people.
reptiledanny Posted - 16/04/2010 : 20:38:58
hit him with th epython, evil man, should hit the man across he face with a shovel and see if he likes it.
HannahB Posted - 16/04/2010 : 20:36:19
there was a story in the metro today about a man in america who hit his neighbour round the face with his pet royap python becuase the man was making too much noise... strange world we live in
reptiledanny Posted - 16/04/2010 : 20:14:17
haha lol, snake cannon does look like a sperm cannon, i think thats one horny snake!
Sta~ple Posted - 16/04/2010 : 18:13:24
Why would you do that :/ that's silly. Why would you want your snake to bite someone on the nose it makes no sense.

Couldn't resist. Shame the snake cannon looks more like a sperm cannon though.
Mouse Posted - 16/04/2010 : 17:05:36
HAHAHAHA OMG yes!!! A snake with a helmet on. I wish I could draw, as I'd SO have done an animation strip for that!

re-the link, FFS, some people shouldn't own pets. They tar all snakes with a bad brush.
Sta~ple Posted - 16/04/2010 : 16:46:37
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse

Hehehe, "Snakes in a Tank!!!"

OMG That would be like the best movie ever! I can imagine a snake head pooping out of the top bit of the tank and as the tank moves forwards, the snake sticking his tongue out and then he could like press a button and small snakes could be fired out of the tank gun.
n/a Posted - 16/04/2010 : 16:44:21
Sadly, there are also owners like this out there.

Mouse Posted - 16/04/2010 : 16:19:57
Hehehe, "Snakes in a Tank!!!"
Sta~ple Posted - 16/04/2010 : 15:12:02
That poor milk snake... why would anyone poke and prod it? I know I poke Venom but certainly not hard enough to damage his spine..

Lol that claver book snakey maybe he wanted to have his own library, I hope his new tank has some books.
Mouse Posted - 16/04/2010 : 14:53:16
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8050810.stm
this amused me too!

"Snakes can reduce their size and become very small" - I wonder what this will make people think! hehehe

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000