The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Snake stole my hoodie!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
josh9961 Posted - 15/04/2010 : 23:44:27
I had cinders out, doing her usual slithery business, but she suddenly darted right up my sleeve and coiled up in the elbow of my hoodie. It tickled so much
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
josh9961 Posted - 17/04/2010 : 00:06:15
Aaah she just did it again It's so sweet, im just afraid of crushing her!
n/a Posted - 16/04/2010 : 17:35:06
all 3 of ours like to settle up a sleeve - usually with a head poking out so they don't miss anything
Bubbles favourite place used to be wrapped round my ponytail with his head on top of my head! He hasn't done that since coming home yet but he's quite a bit bigger now so maybe doesn't feel secure enough up there now!
Mouse Posted - 16/04/2010 : 16:49:09
Sprockett loves sitting either in the entrance to my sleeve (which tires me as she's not small!) or she winds herself round my body and sticks her head out of my neck hole.

Gobo prefers the accessory look, as a necklace. He seems to like stroking my face with his tail too. Odd snake.
HannahB Posted - 16/04/2010 : 11:37:22
Simba will happily curl up in my hood when hes feeling adventurous
herriotfan Posted - 16/04/2010 : 09:35:59
Hissin-Sid often goes up my sleeve, turns round so his head is just poking, out and then settles down to watch the world go by. Sometimes he does the tongue flicking thing inside my sleeve and yes it tickles
kdlang Posted - 16/04/2010 : 08:53:04
I had Alice go up my sleeve last night and curl up in my arm pit. It was quite funny to start off with but then it really started to make my arm ache. After about 15 minutes he decided he couldn't take any more, turned around on my chest and ended up with his head poking out my sleeve and his tail out the bottom of my top. He didn't seem to show any interest in coming out so i had to take him to his viv like that. Thankfully he loves his viv enough that he slithered out otherwise i might have been taking him to bed with me.
Sta~ple Posted - 16/04/2010 : 07:52:19
Eeee I love it when they that although every now and again once they have settled they end up tickling XD

It's a shame Venom is too big to do this now unless I get a really baggy sleeve. He used to spend most of the day in my hood at times and occasionally peek out and crawl on my head before going back to the hood XD

One of the hatchlings tried to go up my sleeve but I had to stop him as I am so afraid of hurting him, loosing him or dropping him.

Hope when you claimed your hoodie back there was no warm present n there for you!
Kellog Posted - 16/04/2010 : 04:57:35
Kellog often settles in the hood of my hoodie. Once I opened the door to a friend who was dropping my son home with him there. He couldnt be seen but I felt I had to explain why I was walking a little strangely (was worried he would fall out)....and you should have seen how fast she backed off my front step and down my path once she realised there was a snake in my hood!

My daughter doesnt often handle the snakes as she was pooed on by Kellog the first time she held him and it has put her off ever since, but her boyfriend loves them....so she was putting on a brave face when he decided to go up her sleeve all the way to her armpit (which he tickled with his tongue) and down to curl around her waist....while his tail was still poking out of her sleeve - at which point my son showing such sibling love shouted that Kellog was about to poo....you should have seen the panic on her face and the small cry of 'Mum, help'....I could have throttled my son!

Silvesta rarely, if ever, goes down clothes but the one time he decided to was down the sleeve of my OH's best mate. He happily settled between the wrist and the elbow and refused to come out! I could see the look on my OH's face and he was just hoping that his mate would feel something warm and wet against his arm! Eventually had to wrangle Silvesta out after 20 mins as the mate had to go....

xxx

crazy JJ Posted - 16/04/2010 : 01:36:20
lol haha, ma snakies do that all the time n im reeeeeeli ticklish lol haha (although wierdly enough its mostly the my males) ma females are to nosey lol and shikira is happy in my pocket :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000