The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 yes, yes, YES

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 15/04/2010 : 21:22:33
YES, i just thought of something

i was so bumbed, i wan't another corn but also want another crestie, am getting the crestie in june doncaster, buut new that i couldn't afford a corn in september, but then i remembered that my GCSE's were in june.

story will continue once i have had replies-to keep you in suspence

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 17/04/2010 : 19:34:12
beat me to it again hannah, was just about to reply to that. like hypo's they sometimes don't see the stripes because the stripes and body turn a red colour but different shades so sometimes visable sometimes not.

hannah-i used the search tool and found pics of aura, she is so cute. love the creamy body and red stripes. gorgeous
HannahB Posted - 17/04/2010 : 19:03:09
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Do stripes even retain that much of a stripe when they get older as most of the ones I have seen don't see to.

depends on the morph tbh
lighter morphs such as the snow stripe have yellowy stripes which can vary in shade - some are really bright others not so bright,
at the moment both my stripes are really bright and obvious..im epecting edisons stripe to be slightly visable but at the moment its not clear how much his colouring is going to change as he continues to grow
aura on the other hand will hopefully still keep her stripes obvious (if that makes sense) as she will be a golden colour with slightly darker stripes going by pics iv seen,

i have seen some stripes (amels and normals) where its not very obvious that they have a stripe simply because of the shades they have developed, anery's and ghosts tend to have quite well defined stripes from what i have seen
Sta~ple Posted - 17/04/2010 : 18:52:56
True. I'd just be happy with a normal butter though ^^
reptiledanny Posted - 17/04/2010 : 18:26:55
they don't have any butter stripes on their apart from a pair but thats 420
Sta~ple Posted - 17/04/2010 : 18:16:51
Have a look on 888 reptiles for pricing. I keep looking on there at al the snakes and I have been eyeing up a butter, a lavender. I have to keep reminding myself that I do not have the room. Do stripes even retain that much of a stripe when they get older as most of the ones I have seen don't see to.
reptiledanny Posted - 17/04/2010 : 18:12:11
i now what you mean, the first pic is not good but if you scroll down then their is a better pic!
HannahB Posted - 17/04/2010 : 17:28:19
it looks like a stripe to me although im not convinced that the normal butter is a butter.. it might just be the lighting but i though it was an amel =/
reptiledanny Posted - 17/04/2010 : 16:32:31
i wouldn't really say that the butter stripe was a butter stripe looks a bit more like a butter motley/stripe. what do you guys think?
Figs Posted - 17/04/2010 : 16:01:05
www.reptile forums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/489455-butters-stripe-mot-het-stripe.html
(without the space between reptile & forums)
:)
reptiledanny Posted - 17/04/2010 : 15:21:17
can you put a link up to that sale if possible?
Figs Posted - 17/04/2010 : 13:38:57
on RF UK :)
reptiledanny Posted - 17/04/2010 : 09:33:34
were did you see a baby butter stripe from? lex corn is saying that a hypo stripe would cost me 40 for a male and 45 for a female.
Figs Posted - 16/04/2010 : 21:36:05
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

well, i did an english mock a couple of weeks ago and got the results today, C, good, for me anyway, i am rubbish at english and i thought i was getting an E so...

i also did a 20% biology and physics test a couple of weeks ago and got an A in both

aaah ignore mocks - i was given an E in english for every mock we did, then in the actual exam i got an A* :D
i'm sure you'll do just fine!

i've seen a baby butter stripe for £55, and big adults for £150
...i havent seen any hypo stripes though, sorry :(
reptiledanny Posted - 16/04/2010 : 20:39:40
forgto to ask, how much would you expect to pay for a butter stripe and a hypo stripe each?
reptiledanny Posted - 16/04/2010 : 20:09:11
well, i did an english mock a couple of weeks ago and got the results today, C, good, for me anyway, i am rubbish at english and i thought i was getting an E so...

i also did a 20% biology and physics test a couple of weeks ago and got an A in both
Mouse Posted - 16/04/2010 : 16:50:04
Ah! sounds roughly the same! :D
n/a Posted - 16/04/2010 : 16:48:46
I got nothing for my GCSE's. I got drunk for my A-levels. I got into debt for my degree.

I'm hardly a role model
Mouse Posted - 16/04/2010 : 15:01:33
I never got any money for exams! It was years go tho!

Good luck! :D
Figs Posted - 16/04/2010 : 14:14:11
Good luck with your GCSEs Danny!
i got a pair of ****atiels out of mine - they are great
now i have to see if i can con another corn from my mum coz of my fabulous A in archaeology ;)

do you have any particular morphs that you are after?
HannahB Posted - 16/04/2010 : 10:23:49
good luck!
if you really want a butter stripe though you might want to find a breeder (like Sue) and get a deposit put down to make sure you definately are getting one

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000