The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Great day out .....and cheap!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
herriotfan Posted - 14/04/2010 : 18:52:13
Hi folks
I've just got back from a really good day out with my brother and his children. We went to a very large pet/reptile centre. They had loads of snakes and some really beautiful hatchlings. OMG I was so tempted but I haven't got a 'home' setup for one so I had to leave them behind . Can you imagine hubby's reaction if I'd come in with one....???
We looked round all the other pets too and saw some really beautiful creatures. It's the sort of place I could go to every day and not get bored. I've come to the conclusion that reptile therapy is far better than retail therapy !!!!
The children reckon it was the best outing they'd had this school holiday!! Apart from the petrol it didn't cost a thing That's a good deal in todays world !!!!
A good day all round
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 15/04/2010 : 19:10:59
Have no idea of time.....just lost touch with reality. Place is awesome for animal lovers of any kind. We left my house at 10.00 and arrived home at 4.00, journey takes 1 hour each way so approx 4 hours there. We could easily have spent much longer but we had to get back to pick my sister-in-law up from work.
Anybody thinking of going needs to allow plenty of time. If you want a really good look round at everything you can easily be there all day!
Sta~ple Posted - 15/04/2010 : 17:19:21
That place looks lovely! How long did it take you to walk round it all?
Lilpunk Posted - 15/04/2010 : 11:39:58
Wow, had a look at their website and am now attenpting to get over there too, if my dad'll take me ;)
Mouse Posted - 15/04/2010 : 09:23:35
Sounds awesome! I'll have to look it up!
herriotfan Posted - 14/04/2010 : 20:54:53
Japanese Koi Company, Bedfordshire. Reptile therapy is good for the soul!!!!!
HannahB Posted - 14/04/2010 : 19:07:40
what was the name of this place? i could do with doing some reptile window shopping lol
sounds like a good time
mozacchio Posted - 14/04/2010 : 18:53:58
Sounds like you had fun!
I wish there was something like that in Crete...

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000