The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 guess what!!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cheekygit Posted - 13/04/2010 : 19:15:56
regardin my other post for lost snake..
yes i have left water out and its not been touched....yes i sprinkled flour across both doors and comin out away from walls in places so i cud see if he crossed the flour while going round the edges of the room...and no traces thro the flour....BUT...BUT...BUT, the little bugger was less the 3' away from me all the time i think...cos 2nite i looked round the corner shelvin units like i do and behind my hifi system i saw a bloody long snake shed skin and a massive dollop of poo....lifted the hifi and there he was...all curled up placed him over his water bowl and he drank like a good en... he looks better then before he went walk-abouts...prob from shedding...well he is now back behind bars, securely locked away ...thanx for all your nice words and advice.... <wipes brow> xxxxxxx and o/ << wave.. (just left to hoover/sweep the damn flour up now)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 16/04/2010 : 05:32:43
Fantastic news that you have found Kelloggs....although how you found him did make me smile ! Well done for going through all the motions for finding a lost snake - even if they werent needed in the end .

He is home, safe and well - that is all that is important....so did the relief and joy at getting him back turn to anger at him escaping and you telling him what a bad boy he was ?!

xxx

n/a Posted - 14/04/2010 : 17:59:20
HAHA!
Congratulations!!
xXx
n/a Posted - 14/04/2010 : 12:51:15
Really glad you found him safe & well - been there, done that and know what a relief it is when they are safely back in their viv!
crazy JJ Posted - 14/04/2010 : 00:36:30
o wow thats fab news... glad u found him i can now relax lol :D

ps hope ya had fun clearing up lol ;)
kdlang Posted - 13/04/2010 : 22:27:10
so glad he turned up for you
Sta~ple Posted - 13/04/2010 : 20:42:49
Glad you found him ^^
reptiledanny Posted - 13/04/2010 : 20:18:31
congrats, your heart skips a beat when you find them. and he is back looking nicer than before just for you, congrats
Sizzlesmum Posted - 13/04/2010 : 19:43:23
That's great news that you found him

mozacchio Posted - 13/04/2010 : 19:34:14
Happy you found him!
HannahB Posted - 13/04/2010 : 19:29:51
glad you found him ok
its always a big relief when they turn up.. at least he left a shed for you to find him by..although you probably would have smelt the present he left you within a few hours lol
DannyBrown91 Posted - 13/04/2010 : 19:22:17
Glad you found him, i knewhe would have found somewhere nice and cosey a curled up for the night lol.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000