The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 lost snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cheekygit Posted - 12/04/2010 : 19:32:50
hi ppl.... last tuesday nite i fed kellogs in a rub and kinda got distracted, looked in later and yes,,he had gone...no sign of him anyway....got wooden flooring with sealed edge strips...gap under room doors, yes.and i sealed em with towels etc soon as i realised he had gone .. and undisturbed dust behind fireplace...and still no sign of him.... left water out... and a 2ltr coke bottle trap with a brained mouse in it... and still no sign, i know its only 6 days since he fed and hes prob gonna get hungry soon....question is...how long will the brained mouse last for defrosted before its unfit for him to eat?<if he does show up for it> and what else can i do to attract him back?... and how long till i have to give up hopin?? :(
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 13/04/2010 : 16:22:07
You have plenty of advise and support on this site, i think the main thing is not to give up hope. Its likely that you will probably find him at some point.
n/a Posted - 13/04/2010 : 16:10:39
Dont forget to leave water around for the little guy!
xXx
n/a Posted - 13/04/2010 : 13:15:48
hope you find your snake soon good luck
kdlang Posted - 13/04/2010 : 08:44:56
If he had just fed he has probably found somewhere warm to curl up and digest. Now it's been a few days you may find he starts to come out. Have you tried sprinkling flour around to see if he is making an appearance while you are not around?

Never lose hope. There was someone on here not so long ago whos snake turned up after being missing for 7 months.
crazy JJ Posted - 13/04/2010 : 02:14:25
omg never never give up looking... am sure Kellogs will turn up, i am soz that u have lost ya snakie n hopes ya find him soon :)
reptiledanny Posted - 12/04/2010 : 20:18:49
never give up hope, i lost monty for 3 months, had given up hope, then found him under the dog bed on tha landing. never give up. kepp looking!!
Sta~ple Posted - 12/04/2010 : 20:16:40
Well depending on heat and size of the mouse it depends when it goes off.

Pinkys shouldn't be fed after 18 hours definitely as it's just either a smelly gooey mess or a smelly dried mess. A safe way to remember is change after 24 hours.
reptiledanny Posted - 12/04/2010 : 19:43:53
here is a post that i had when my monty went missing, it has lots of tips and ideas for finding them

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7096&SearchTerms=escaped

hope you find your lost snakey soon!!!

forgot to say, what are them questions you want answering if you have any?
cheekygit Posted - 12/04/2010 : 19:40:46
ok folks...found an old post with some good tips for lost snakes....wud still like my couple of questions answering plz just to be on the safe side :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000