The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 How cute!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nazzle Posted - 07/04/2010 : 22:36:55
Unfortunately I have no pictures, but Sevvi (the royal)'s just sat on my hand drinking for ages, that's all of them that have done that at least once now. Got a sore arm waiting for him to finish and go back into his viv!

Then, whilst feeding my amel stripe corn (Tehya), she wraped a coil around the feeding tongs and didn't let go until she'd finished eating. Every time I tried to put her down she shook her tail so I just let her eat whilst holding on to the tongs (so the other arm got sore :) ). She must have heard us discussing whether or not to buy a GTP the other day and decided on our behalf 5 snakes were enough!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 08/04/2010 : 03:27:36
Sorry Nadine, your post just made me laugh ....and needed the laugh! Poor you, with two aching arms !

Know what it is like having had to hold the total weight of Kellog while he decided to drink, and he is over 800g and I dont have much strength left in my arms. But it is lovely to have them feel safe enough with you to drink while you are still holding them, and amazing to watch and feel.

Also had a time when Kellog went into my boot and refused to come out so landed up having to hold the boot with the opening in his viv near his hide and wait for him to decide to come out....took nearly 20 minutes! Now that exhausted both my arms!

Pity there are no pics of Tehya! She must have been hungry and very determined! Think HannahB had the same sort of experience with one of her little ones, it held on to the tongs so hard it left marks on the pinkie!

Think both Sevi and Tehya definitely overheard you and have decided to show you that you have no need for a GTP!!

xxx

mozacchio Posted - 07/04/2010 : 23:16:31
Happy day, huh?
herriotfan Posted - 07/04/2010 : 23:12:02
Bless her lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000