The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Wilkinson Vivarium Deals

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 04/04/2010 : 17:52:13
Hello every one , You folks wonder where to get great deals on vivs and don't trust the internet well Wilkinson sell vivs and oh boy are they cheap they come in either LX or VX and CX from 2ft - 3ft and 4ft vivs. The link is below

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/bin/venda?ex=co_wizr-locayta&template=wz_locayta&pageno=1&perpage=10&collate=pdxttype%3Apdxtcolourn%3Apdxtbrandn%3Apdxtsizen&threshold=43&fieldrtype=type&termtextrtype=invt&typertype=exact&typekeywordsearch=keyword&termtextkeywordsearch=vivarium

Home Delivery Only For £4.95

Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm

Delivered within 3 working days
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 11/04/2010 : 09:43:49
O.o;;;;;;;;; that's pretty awesome.

Shame I can't use my student discount on them though :/
simonw Posted - 11/04/2010 : 07:31:35
Just to add to this thread that Amazon also sell vivexotic (who'd have thunk it) and they are cheaper still with free delivery.
devilsmistress Posted - 08/04/2010 : 11:00:38
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:
Originally posted by Twi

Nah I have a store near me so I'd just get it delivered there, that way you don't pay P&P

Same here. Oh and Staple did you know that you are only fully covered using paypal if you are buying something from ebay?
I didn't either untill recently.

Sorry its any company or anyone! I have used paypal several times for internet comapnys and a couple have turned out to be doddgy, But I have ALWAYS got my money back, as I have used paypal! If you read all there terms and conditions, They are buyer/seller safe and they are not bound to ebay, just recomended by them!

https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/safetyadvice/BuyerProtectionOffEbay.htm
Sta~ple Posted - 07/04/2010 : 20:57:49
Really? Wow I thought paypal covered everything. Although I would still buy stuff from homes for reptiles as there is probably no way I could fit the vivs in the car plu no-one has had bad feedback from them yet.

Plus Wilko's doen't have the viv in the colour I want ;)
mikerichards Posted - 06/04/2010 : 16:31:35
I never thought wilkos would do vivs! I guess the world is full of suprises!
Oh, nothing wrong with a website being down, they all need maintainance every now and then! A web based business is still a business, no different to wilkos, just less overheads, they still have to provide the same thing!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 06/04/2010 : 14:57:17
quote:
Originally posted by Twi

Nah I have a store near me so I'd just get it delivered there, that way you don't pay P&P

Same here. Oh and Staple did you know that you are only fully covered using paypal if you are buying something from ebay?

I didn't either untill recently.
Twi Posted - 06/04/2010 : 08:57:02
Sta~ple Posted - 06/04/2010 : 08:48:50
There has been a lot of good feedback for homes for reptiles so I have no problem using them. Also, Wilkos you have to pay for postage while homes ofr reptiles you don't. Besides, if homes for reptiles lets you pay with payapl your guarteened to get your money back since paypal.

I think the VX48 stack is cheaper at homes for reptiles than the Wilkos site.

And damn didn't think you needed brackets for the stacks... (not even sure what brackets look like hahaha)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 06/04/2010 : 00:26:36
Thats exactly what i thought Hiper, always better to go with the most trusted seller when the prices are so evenly matched.
hiper2009 Posted - 05/04/2010 : 22:02:32
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:
Originally posted by devilsmistress

www.homes4reptiles.co.uk is cheaper and you can get the stacks. it works out chaper to by a stack rather than 3 or 4 single ones. Also you get the legs so the bottom one is not right on the floor!

I just had a look on that homes4reptiles and for a VX36 stack of 3 it cost £5 more than it costs to get 3 seperate vivs on the wilko's site. So the only reason getting that stack is better is because you get the feet aswell, not actually all that much better if you ask me.

Oh and that is apparently with 25% off. Either way both sites are fairly cheap. But i have also seen many sites selling the VX36 for around £70.

Thats why you can buy legs from ebay or b&q pack of 6 for 3.99. But Wilkos is a trusted company where as homereptiles is a internet based trading and could close the site anytime leaving you very worried about your order.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/04/2010 : 20:10:24
quote:

when you worked out the prices did you include the delivery cost of the wilkos ones? The only reason I wont use wilkos is because my mate got a viv from them and the glass was smashed apon delivery to the store. So was the next one then she had it deliverd to her home and part of the wood work was cracked! She got a refund in the end! So Personally Im going to give them a miss!!

Fair play.
devilsmistress Posted - 05/04/2010 : 19:12:08
when you worked out the prices did you include the delivery cost of the wilkos ones? The only reason I wont use wilkos is because my mate got a viv from them and the glass was smashed apon delivery to the store. So was the next one then she had it deliverd to her home and part of the wood work was cracked! She got a refund in the end! So Personally Im going to give them a miss!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/04/2010 : 17:22:02
quote:

www.homes4reptiles.co.uk is cheaper and you can get the stacks. it works out chaper to by a stack rather than 3 or 4 single ones. Also you get the legs so the bottom one is not right on the floor!

I just had a look on that homes4reptiles and for a VX36 stack of 3 it cost £5 more than it costs to get 3 seperate vivs on the wilko's site. So the only reason getting that stack is better is because you get the feet aswell, not actually all that much better if you ask me.

Oh and that is apparently with 25% off. Either way both sites are fairly cheap. But i have also seen many sites selling the VX36 for around £70.
Twi Posted - 05/04/2010 : 17:08:17
By the looks of things single 4ft viv on homes4reptoles is only 1 pence cheaper than wilkos, and seem as I know it's going to actually be delivered with wilkos i'll stick to that one lol
n/a Posted - 05/04/2010 : 14:40:19
i saw these a couple of days ago they look cheap as postage is cheap but if you live near a store you can have it delivered there for free also

paul
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/04/2010 : 14:18:49
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Shame the website for homes4reptiles is down for me at the moment.

Seems risky then

Or that the web address posted is wrong.

Its .com not .co.uk

www.homes4reptiles.com
hiper2009 Posted - 05/04/2010 : 14:16:55
quote:

Seems risky then
DannyBrown91 Posted - 05/04/2010 : 12:34:30
quote:

Same here.
Kehhlyr Posted - 05/04/2010 : 12:18:47
devilsmistress Posted - 05/04/2010 : 11:13:34
I done a thread about homes 4 reptiles, and it seems a few people use them, and they are recomended on the dark side. Its free delivery to. so I know who ill be using!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000