The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Shared delivery costs on mice. Dudley W.Mids area

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jennet Posted - 31/03/2010 : 23:45:28
Am about to send in a frozen mice order... if anyone lives relatively close to Stourbridge, West Midlands and wants to share on delivery costs, have put prices below... stockists normally sell in packs of 50, but would be prepared to split some if required.... Would be prepared to deliver up to 30 miles away or so for petrol costs if anyone is interested....

Prices:
Pinkies - 20p
Fluffs - 25p
Hoppers - 28p
Small mice - 34p
Medium mice - 43p
Ex breeders 55p

If anyone interested in Rats or chicks, can also get prices on these....
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jennet Posted - 15/04/2010 : 17:15:18
LOL.... that is what you get when you allow them to view other reps... Be very careful... they are extremely addictive! and you are very welcome chick... it's helped us both out on costs! on average a third of what we would pay in the shops.. even including delivery.

n/a Posted - 15/04/2010 : 16:43:04
Thanks for today Jane, it was great meeting you in person. Lewis was so impressed with all your snakes he kept saying why can't we have this snake and that snake all the way home..lol
Jennet Posted - 01/04/2010 : 17:11:38
Ok, not a problem as two of mine are still on fluff's so I can split a pack for as many as you need. Probably only going to order every six months or so though, as its far cheaper to buy and store till needed. Not done this before though, so it may depend on how many others want to share delivery costs... the more of us, the more often we can get delivered... less storage space taken in the freezer!
Will e'mail you shortly... J
n/a Posted - 01/04/2010 : 14:04:41
Hi Jennet, I live in Kidderminster, quite near to you, i could be interested, i only have the one snake though so wouldn't really need too many of the one size.
my email is dawney09 at hotmail.com Steve has just moved onto fluffs.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000