The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 update in sid

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 31/03/2010 : 17:40:57
i went to a reutable rep shop near by a couple of weeks ago i took sid in as the shop owner asked me to as i asked him if he would teach me how to pop them and found that sid was a male, sid has now had hiss second shed with me now he weighs 27g and is feeding on 2 small pinkies when i measured his shed it was 16" so i recon hes roughly 14.5" long now. i had posted in a previous thread that i had built a viv for him which is 3'x 2'x 2' which i also had his rub in that he was in sid decided he was gonna break out of his rub 5 days ago was a bit shocked when i removed his rub to find he wasnt in it so i searched his viv and found him in the home made hide i made so after i handled him i put him back in his rub and the next morning he wasnt in it and the morning after that again so as he prefers the viv to the rub which was already kitted out waiting for him to grow up a bit i decided to try him in his viv and he loves it constantly on the go in there so as long as hes happy i am lol i have a vid of his feed this morn which i will try to post up later if i can and i think ill have to try get some pics up soon for you all to see him.

paul
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 01/04/2010 : 07:42:24
thanks for your replies as he ate before he shed yesterday i will post up some pics tomorrow i got a vid of yesterdays feed but am having trouble uploading it at the mo but bare with me ill work it out lol

update vid finnaly uploaded hope i can get it on here now lol
[URL=http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss249/egg80/ssssiiiidddddd/?action=view¤t=Video0005.flv]http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss249/egg80/ssssiiiidddddd/th_Video0005.jpg[/URL] hope it works vid is a bit poor quality done with phone all i had to hand and for some reason i got the jitters lol

paul
herriotfan Posted - 31/03/2010 : 21:54:27
Bless him, he likes his mansion! Yes, photos would be lovely asap ;)
mozacchio Posted - 31/03/2010 : 18:18:50
If he likes it, then i don't see why not let him stay in the viv!
Just watch out for any sign of stress.
Snakes are so unpredictable, though!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000