The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 After Feeding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
josh9961 Posted - 28/03/2010 : 21:07:01
Ive had my snake for nearly a month now, and after all four of her feeds she's has carried on roaming the RUB for a couple of hours. I thought they usually settled down to digest afterwards. Is this an indicator of something other than a hyperactive Corn?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 28/03/2010 : 23:12:11
That's good. Glad we could help and reassure :)
josh9961 Posted - 28/03/2010 : 22:40:16
The first feed i gave her one pinkie, but the shop had said they were about to move her up to two so ive been giving her two the last three times. She's eating and pooing fine so it's all good. I fed her about an hour ago, and she's gone into her hide already, so everything is groovy ^^ Thanks for the advice
matty18714 Posted - 28/03/2010 : 22:23:42
It will be looking for food, as it thinks food is in the area. Remember though, just because its looking for another meal, doesnt mean it needs one.
herriotfan Posted - 28/03/2010 : 22:13:40
As long as she digests her food ok I wouldn't worry too much. I assume she's ok and is eating her food (the correct sized mouse) properly, pooing after a couple of days or so? Is she healthy in every way that you can see? I'm quite new to snakes too but if I'm completely wrong on this I will happily stand corrected (and learn) when one of our experts gives you their advise. One thing I'm wondering.....could she be looking for more food? Maybe she needs the next size up or two mice? Anyway, you're in the right place here, somebody with experience will help soon I'm sure. :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000