The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Should I report....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SexyBear77 Posted - 17/03/2010 : 12:04:21
one of FedEx's courier drivers?

He hasn't done anything bad, but he is the ONLY driver that ever comes to the house, and today he was really creepy.

I have nothing against people who look unique, this guy has around 15 piercings in each ear and loads in his face, which is fine, but today he wouldn't go away and was asking if I liked them in a kinda sleazy way. I didn't know what to say so I replied they look sparkly in the sun lol.

Anyway, I'm a bit freaked out, he is a complete weirdo (not the peircings, the way he comes across) and its getting to the stage where I don't want to answer the door.

Help!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 18/03/2010 : 17:15:45
I take offence to the Magnet jokes T.T your all so mean T.T

Anyway if he creeps you out maybe you should tell him. Your could report him as he might do this to a lot of houses he visits. Or maybe he is nervous. Some people act very strange when they are.
HannahB Posted - 18/03/2010 : 17:06:49
lol il round up the troops for you
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/03/2010 : 16:42:52
[quote]Originally posted by HannahB

if you want i could send up some of my 6ft tall 6 ft wide bald muscly polish/russian bouncer friends to help you out?
[/quote

Yes please!!
HannahB Posted - 18/03/2010 : 16:29:44
maybe the guy fed ex actually use is getting his creepy mate to help out and is giving him money on the side?
if you want i could send up some of my 6ft tall 6 ft wide bald muscly polish/russian bouncer friends to help you out?
DannyBrown91 Posted - 18/03/2010 : 15:25:46
quote:
Originally posted by Skorps

failing that- answer the door with a hammer..?

:)

xXx

That'll work. Its certaily worked for me in the past, although if someone was gobbing off i used to just let our dog out the back gate.
n/a Posted - 18/03/2010 : 15:07:19
Take his vehicle registration number - take a photo of the van and also a photo of him- then stick in a written formal complaint- with copies of the photographs that you have taken- you could also try recording the conversations that he is having with you on your mobile in your top pocket- failing that- answer the door with a hammer..?

:)

xXx

quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

Lol Kellog, I did think about hiring myself a large muscular man to scare him away, but I don't know any that are local, they are all weeds around here!!

Dad rang the company for me this morning- they only have 1 driver and he doesn't have a single piercing. They have seen the guy I am worried about delivering in Aberdeen, but they are adamant he doesn't work for them, even on a self-employed basis.

I think its awful that this guy is delivering FedEx parcels, driving a FedEx van and wearing a FedEx uniform- but he doesn't work for FedEx.

SexyBear77 Posted - 18/03/2010 : 08:58:55
Lol Kellog, I did think about hiring myself a large muscular man to scare him away, but I don't know any that are local, they are all weeds around here!!

Dad rang the company for me this morning- they only have 1 driver and he doesn't have a single piercing. They have seen the guy I am worried about delivering in Aberdeen, but they are adamant he doesn't work for them, even on a self-employed basis.

I think its awful that this guy is delivering FedEx parcels, driving a FedEx van and wearing a FedEx uniform- but he doesn't work for FedEx.
Kellog Posted - 18/03/2010 : 03:56:52
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

the vast majority of delivery company drivers are self employed which would explain why they said he doesnt work for them

Although he may not officially be employed by them, they still employ him as a self-employee and therefore they should still be responsible for his actions or at least stop using him. At the end of the day he is giving Fed-Ex a bad name.

We employ self-employed sub-contractors all the time and I know that if we had a complaint like that from one of our clients we would not be using that subbie again.

Wait until your next delivery, if he delivers again and makes you feel the same be very businesslike with him and then call Fed-Ex again. They need to be aware that someone they employ (even if he is self-employed) is not doing his job professionally.

I am sure if he is a real problem Kehhlyr and Danny could do with a holiday in Scotland around the time you are due a delivery....you could show him your 2 boyfriends and they could set him straight !!! One look at Kehhlyr and he would refuse to deliver to you again !

xxx

Kehhlyr Posted - 17/03/2010 : 21:54:23
I am SO glad you didn't recognise me.
a33272 Posted - 17/03/2010 : 19:41:00
the vast majority of delivery company drivers are self employed which would explain why they said he doesnt work for them
DannyBrown91 Posted - 17/03/2010 : 18:30:16
quote:
Waaaa, don't say that!

Ahh just keep a couple of magnets near the front door, you'll be fine.

Unless of course you have enough money for Kehhlyrs super electro magnet, might have to invest in one of them myself.
SexyBear77 Posted - 17/03/2010 : 17:48:01
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

quote:
Edit- just called the company, he doesn't work for them, though they have seen him before. Problem is, they are the only FedEx that delivers in this area.

Even more creeped out now.

I bet ya he is a little stalker and his wardrobe just consists of different companies uniforms haha. Next time you go shopping hes going to be at the checkout in the ASDA

Waaaa, don't say that!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 17/03/2010 : 17:28:45
quote:
Edit- just called the company, he doesn't work for them, though they have seen him before. Problem is, they are the only FedEx that delivers in this area.

I bet ya he is a little stalker and his wardrobe just consists of different companies uniforms haha. Next time you go shopping hes going to be at the checkout in the ASDA
SexyBear77 Posted - 17/03/2010 : 16:54:15
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Get a dirty great big neodymium electro-magnet and mount it above your door, attached to a dimmer switch.
Lotsa fun to be had then by increasing the power going to the magnet to make creepy pierced fella levitate.

Does he look like one of those that have fallen asleep in a rivet factory?

Kehhlyr fails to provide anything helpful, again.

Might sound like a weird question, but how often do you have deliveries? Is it the first time he's weirded you out like that?
If so, he might just've been having one of those 'being odd' days.

Unfortunately, most employers wont do much about it unless there have been multiple complaints, but by giving them a buzz at least they'll be aware.

ROFLMFAO

He delivers to us a couple of times a week, he has been getting progressively more odd but today was really bad, wasn't happy about it.

Will call the company, thanks guys. x

n/a Posted - 17/03/2010 : 14:00:10
If your that uncomfortable with him call the office as its not very proffesional. it might be that he's flirting in which case if he does deliver again a quick "i can't talk i'm on the phone to my Boyfriend" might make him back off.
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/03/2010 : 13:58:55
Get a dirty great big neodymium electro-magnet and mount it above your door, attached to a dimmer switch.
Lotsa fun to be had then by increasing the power going to the magnet to make creepy pierced fella levitate.

Does he look like one of those that have fallen asleep in a rivet factory?

Kehhlyr fails to provide anything helpful, again.

Might sound like a weird question, but how often do you have deliveries? Is it the first time he's weirded you out like that?
If so, he might just've been having one of those 'being odd' days.

Unfortunately, most employers wont do much about it unless there have been multiple complaints, but by giving them a buzz at least they'll be aware.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 17/03/2010 : 13:11:08
Completely agree with Judith here, its certainly worth a phone call if it is making you feel uneasy.
Azzheasman Posted - 17/03/2010 : 12:52:35
we had a similar problem out our way we live in the sticks and there was a couple of dodgy blokes who would come down and snoop about near where we keep our bullmastifs (very expensive show dogs) we phoned the company and we never saw them again and the next driver came down to the house was the picture of politeness, don't know if they were sacked or told not to come back to the property but when it comes to your home and how you feel inside it its not worth taking any risks :)
mozacchio Posted - 17/03/2010 : 12:33:01
I agree with the above. If you don't feel comfortable, call the company and let them know about it!
newsnakekeeper Posted - 17/03/2010 : 12:29:19
SB i would agree with Kellog phone the company and explain the situation. There is no need for you to feel uncomfortable in your own home and not wanting to answer the door. Nobody would want to feel that way hopefully this will be sorted for you.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000