The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Hello TCS! Im back!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 16/03/2010 : 11:35:32
Hey All!

Im back from holiday!

Was Lekker! :)

Hubby and Mum in Law did a Sky Dive for his 30th and her 50th! Pretty nerve wracking waiting for them to jump but was really proud of Mum as she has vertigo! I paid extra so that they both had a DVD of their jumps made

Weather was lovely- although it did go up to 43oC (107F or something TOO silly to know!!) when we went on our mini safari game drive :)

A Very exciting Holiday for me!! I had a tortoise eat my top- a squirrel monkey tried to steal me hat- a 9 month only cheetah cub thought I looked nice and tried to knock me over to sleep on me- an ostrich tried to peck my eye out, a cow elephant gave the 4x4 we were in a mock charge an Eagle called Wally who I was holding decided to peck peck peck me... SO I decided to give the lion park a miss!!

Ive got Hundreds of photos- I papped a few lizards on Table Mountain, found a baby gecko at Mums house, shared a shower with a massive spider and went for a swim whilst being watched by (what I think) was a plated lizard!
I'll pop some pics up asap!

Kellog- an appology for you- I didnt come across a boomslang for you :( So didnt even get a pic of one! But did get a few pics of corn snake :) So that will have to do!!

Im picking Slinky up on Thursday and Tobias has trebbled in size! SO Mummy bought him a new house! Hes pretty much the size of a golf ball now!

I should really get on with the washing... But Ive got some serious catching up here to do!! and as Im not back to work until Monday... I can here the pub whispering my name...

Hope everyone is well!! And everyones Snakies are Happy and Healthy!

xXxXxXx

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Taz Devil Posted - 18/03/2010 : 15:16:03
Looking forward to the piccies.
n/a Posted - 18/03/2010 : 15:09:58
Thanks All!

Ive stuck photos up on my FB page- but will also try and get a few select photos up here- too many to choose from- so will put up a few reps that I stalked!

xXx
Kellog Posted - 17/03/2010 : 04:11:32
Welkom tuis Skorps, het jy gemis het!

Ek is so bly dit was so goed.

Jaloers, jaloers, jaloers, jaloers, jaloers, jaloers.......

Back to English!!

I am so glad you found your holiday delicious !

Think what your hubby did was great, and what your mum-in-law did was even more amazing. I am so glad you got the DVD to prove to her that she really did it , cos I bet she can hardly believe it herself!

I know exactly what 43oC is like and some people think it can never be too hot...but it can! And while you were on your game drive , what bad timing is that!

You have certainly had your fair share of animal experiences....think there must be something about you ! I love the cheetah cub bit. Got to meet a 'cheetah ambassador' and go up and handle it....the weight of their tails is amazing! Been in the mock charge situation ....with my parents in the car screaming 'Drive' and my OH being the driver and deciding to sit it out!!

Think the Lion Park was a good idea to miss. Last one I went to they had some Vietnamese tourists who got out of the car to get some better pics....and never got back in again - true story!

I am so upset you didnt get me my boomslang pic ....you disappoint me !!

I bet you cant wait to get Slinky home and see how much she has grown since you have been away. Cant believe how much Tobias has grown. Got to have pics of him and Slinky as well as your Suid-Afrika foto's!

Talk about catching up - good luck with that! Just the amount of newbies that have joined since you have been away will exhaust you....and they are all great !

Back to the good old English pub - the one thing that can never be replicated anywhere in the world!! I am surprised it is not shouting your name!

Once again, welcome back Skorps....you have been missed!

xxx

lee2308 Posted - 16/03/2010 : 22:52:31
welcome back skorps
BlueTongueDan Posted - 16/03/2010 : 20:38:17
Sounds like you had an excellent time!
Can I come with you next time?
a33272 Posted - 16/03/2010 : 19:32:47
your banned from going away again we missed u to much
DannyBrown91 Posted - 16/03/2010 : 19:09:51
Welcome back, sounds like you had a right good time.
herriotfan Posted - 16/03/2010 : 17:46:26
Hi
Don't know you but sounds like you had a great time. Love your humour....good idea to give the lions a miss!!!!
Welcome back.
matty18714 Posted - 16/03/2010 : 17:39:50
Welcome back Skorps
HannahB Posted - 16/03/2010 : 14:17:33
hey and welcome back
wow sounds like you had a really good time!!
very jealous...am definately looking forwards to the pics!
Kazerella Posted - 16/03/2010 : 12:02:20
Sounds amazing!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures.

You need to watch out for them tortoises you know - rampant clothes eaters

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000