The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 i`ve been away for a while.....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
solid Posted - 13/03/2010 : 23:56:17
well not really, i just had a major virus outbreak (nothing to do with adult content honest) on my pc and no money to fix it, until today when id decided to just buy a new one. looks like i have quite a lot of reading to do to catch up on whats what.

snake update: solid and ocelot are now the same size with about 50g weight difference, liquid is also growing nicely just tipping the 200g mark, fox is way bigger than raiden even though they were hatched a day apart. my sister showed interest i raiden when she was here a few weeks back so may trade for her cali king.

speaking of kings, still no sign of raven - thats 5 months missing now.

hope your all well, now for some hard core reading....
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 16/03/2010 : 04:38:13
quote:
Originally posted by solid

thanks everyone, good to see people are still joining up.

We are being over-run with newbies !! It is lovely how many people have become corn lovers and also want to do their research and learn as much as they can before they get them and once they have got them.

i couldn`t believe it when the virus came up, although i hadnt had any protection since Nortons ran out in april and i couldn`t be bothered to renew - my own fault i guess.....

Exactly what happened with us, although I can put all the blame with my OH as he is the one who deals with all that sort of thing ! He certainly learnt his lesson with the amount of hours and stress it took to put things right. Hope you are managing to catch up on everything you have missed . So good to see you posting again .

kellog - i know shes out there somewhere, i`ve heard of snakes showing up months later, but i just dont know. hope is never completely lost but if she turns up any time soon i dont have any space left

I am glad you havent given up hope Solid, although I am sure that it is hard for you to believe that Raven is still out there somewhere. I am sure that WHEN she does turn up you will be very cross with her to begin with , then welcome her with open arms and find whatever space is necessary to accommodate her.

xxx
solid Posted - 15/03/2010 : 18:33:08
thanks everyone, good to see people are still joining up. i couldn`t believe it when the virus came up, although i hadnt had any protection since Nortons ran out in april and i couldn`t be bothered to renew - my own fault i guess. i do have internet on the PS3 but typeing is chore so instead of being here i`ve spent most of my free time playing games.

kellog - i know shes out there somewhere, i`ve heard of snakes showing up months later, but i just dont know. hope is never completely lost but if she turns up any time soon i dont have any space left
HannahB Posted - 15/03/2010 : 17:49:58
welcome back
got my fingers crossed Raven turns up for you soon
dean54321 Posted - 15/03/2010 : 15:40:33
welcome back solid im yet another new member since u went off line i got my first snake lightning in decenber
herriotfan Posted - 15/03/2010 : 12:36:25
Joined since you've been 'away' from forum, welcome back. Got my first snake last week so still waiting to handle him properly........oh boy, is a week a long time!!!!
Kazerella Posted - 15/03/2010 : 12:08:51
Welcome back Solid!

Sorry to hear about your AWOL king - but don't give up hope yet. Munky (our pueblan milk) has been missing since around the same time and we still root around for him everyday. My hope is that because it's been a cold winter he'll have brummated somewhere, so he should be getting active again now the spring as arrived.
lee2308 Posted - 14/03/2010 : 20:25:59
welcome back mate
n/a Posted - 14/03/2010 : 20:25:18
and from another who registered whilst you been offline welcome back
kdlang Posted - 14/03/2010 : 13:01:50
Hiya, Nice to meet you Solid. Welcome back
mozacchio Posted - 14/03/2010 : 10:55:33
Welcome back!
And since I registered while you weren't online, nice to meet you..! :P
Electra
Kellog Posted - 14/03/2010 : 04:55:15
Hey Solid, welcome back. Totally understand the virus thing. Had a bad breakout on our main comp that took my OH 2 weeks to fix with support from Australia in the end!! He was having to use the laptop to go on the internet to then do the advice suggested on the main comp and it was so complex I couldnt understand a word of it....but that isnt very surprising really !! Luckily he did manage to get it fixed, but it is worrying cos we have no idea where it came from.

Glad your lot seem to be doing well and look forward to some updated pics soon.

So sorry that Raven still hasnt turned up....do you reach a point where you give up hoping?

Good luck with your reading!!! I only went away for the half-term week and struggled to catch up from that - but then I am very nosey and like to know what is going on with everyone else's snakes so have to read everything ....as everyone has come to realise !

Once again, good to have you back.

xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 14/03/2010 : 02:02:10
Welcome back solid.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 14/03/2010 : 00:39:18
Hey Mate, welcome back.

I'm Danny, joined up why you werent here, got my first corn in december.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000