The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Story a friend told me Funny!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 07/03/2010 : 18:38:33
story goes like this...

A friend of mine was telling me that he met a family that kept a Boa and they had it from a hatch. As it got bigger and more tame they let it have free roam of the house! Watching T.V even sleeping next to them near the bed all curled up for the night.

Any how 14 years later the Boa had grown to a big size and started to act strange from its normal routine. It went on a hunger strike for 6 Months and instead of curling up next to the family which it had done for many years it started to layout straight to its full length.

The owner by now was very worried that the Boa was still not eating and took it to a Vet to check it over. Any how the Vet could not find anything wrong with it. When the owner told the Vet of its behaviour about not eating and stretching out when they went to bed.

The Vet laughed and told the owner the reason for this was the Boa was weighing up the size of the owner to see if it could swallow its owner hence going of its food for so long

I found this very funny.

Thanks for reading Rich.
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mozacchio Posted - 12/03/2010 : 19:26:56
quote:
Originally posted by godzchild9

This is another reason to stick with the corn snakes. They can't get large enough to swallow the owners.

Hahaha! You made me laugh, thnx!
n/a Posted - 12/03/2010 : 19:04:15
This is another reason to stick with the corn snakes. They can't get large enough to swallow the owners.
Kazerella Posted - 10/03/2010 : 14:19:26
I've heard that story too many times!

Although I always like to listen to these people who tell it to me because they always BELIEVE it's true and tell the story with such gusto They are convinced it's true because it's always actually happened to their sister's, best-mates's cousin so they KNOW it's for real.......

...even after you show them it's official urban myth status on the net they are still dubious That it always makes me smile.
mikerichards Posted - 09/03/2010 : 15:40:28
I had someone try and tell me that, and that it was true when they found out I have Boas, I invited him to look at mine, my 8 foot female who for a boa was big, she weighed 3 stone, when I asked him how he thinks he would fit, he saw my point! Some things you hear are laughable!
hiper2009 Posted - 08/03/2010 : 19:23:43
I don't think snakes size there prey in the wild they just catch it and eat it and if it don't fit down them then they regurge it back up.
n/a Posted - 08/03/2010 : 18:10:56
ive only heard it three times. lol
n/a Posted - 07/03/2010 : 21:12:14
This is the fourth time i heard that story
n/a Posted - 07/03/2010 : 21:06:33
I had never heard that story before. To be honest at first I was like OMG Realy! your joking? right?!

Then after thinking about it I thought Boa no way.Maybe Python though?

Glad I posted it on hear otherwise I could of been in work going guess what guys?
dinner83 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 20:47:37
i was told that one just befor i got my snakes
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 20:27:08
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

I think that story is older than the internet. :D

We've discussed it before as well somewhere from recollection, twice!

Still nice to hear it's still going around and that people believe it though.
How many people on here have been told it, and confirmed it was true?? Someone must've.

I've heard it hundreds of times, infact my uncle told me it when i got casper lol.
Kehhlyr Posted - 07/03/2010 : 20:22:07
I think that story is older than the internet. :D

We've discussed it before as well somewhere from recollection, twice!

Still nice to hear it's still going around and that people believe it though.
How many people on here have been told it, and confirmed it was true?? Someone must've.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 20:18:12
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Old as the hills that one

Yup, i've heard the same story for years only about a burmese python.
Blackecho Posted - 07/03/2010 : 19:29:41
Old as the hills that one
mozacchio Posted - 07/03/2010 : 18:44:27
I've heard that urban leggend, too! A different version, though.
The problem is that here in Greece, they believe these stuff..! :/
So naive..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000