The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 feed day

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 07/03/2010 : 14:41:06
its feed day today and all of them can eat lol hope to get some piks on this evening
got a couple of problem feeders but should be ok as they ate (at last) last week
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 08/03/2010 : 10:06:55
i think thats y my girl wasnt eating but i managed in the end some one told me to dip the mouses heas in chicken stock and leave it in a hide the mouse wasnt gone by the morning but it was by the time i got home from work pictures as soon as i remember my photo bucket password lol this is les by way
Kellog Posted - 08/03/2010 : 09:39:45
quote:
Originally posted by LSZS

.........they all ate even my problem feeders

That is fantastic news Sophia and Les (sorry, never sure who I am talking to ). Always a worry when you have a problem feeder....my Kellog didnt eat for 13 weeks but at least I knew why, he was horny!! Lets hope they feed next feeding day as well.

xxx
n/a Posted - 08/03/2010 : 09:29:04
very true but its how iv always done it, mind you having 2 feed days sounds like a great idea and they all ate even my problem feeders
Kellog Posted - 08/03/2010 : 03:18:07
quote:
Originally posted by LSZS

its feed day today and all of them can eat......

I do hope they all eat. Only problem when they all feed on the same day is that you then have 48hrs with no snakes to handle, you will get withdrawal symptoms !!

xxx
HannahB Posted - 07/03/2010 : 22:04:36
fingers crossed they all feed for you!
mozacchio Posted - 07/03/2010 : 15:07:34
good luck!
Waiting for pics..! :)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 14:43:47
Oooo, its caspers feed night tonight, will have to have a camera waiting, hope she constricts again [:)}

Glad to hear that all yours are feeding ok, hopefully they will all take them today.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000