The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 my miami is a bloodred

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kevgerb46 Posted - 06/03/2010 : 22:33:07
I bought cyril last week from my local petshop, they said their supplier had assured them he was a miami phase, when i held him in the shop i thought his colours were strange for a miami but i said nothing cause he was lovely,on getting him home i started doing research on the net and the only morph i can get anywhere close to is a bloodred. i will upload photos soon so any suggestions would be great.
ps. cyril is approx 6 months old deep crimson with deep orange saddles
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 22:38:33
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

from that id go with a normal/carolina/wild type, but maybe a bigger pic would help more
he looks cute though

Flash is a normal/ carolina the picture that has been uploaded isn't the snake that he is unsure of the morph lol.
HannahB Posted - 07/03/2010 : 22:16:48
from that id go with a normal/carolina/wild type, but maybe a bigger pic would help more
he looks cute though
kevgerb46 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 18:00:56
thanx for the help guys i think i got it sussed now, i will get snaps of cyril soon and post them at least then i'll be sure what he is.
eeji Posted - 07/03/2010 : 17:54:48
when you get photos of cyril, can you get pics of his belly, top of his head, and his side pattern - this will help identify if he's bloodred/diffused or not
mozacchio Posted - 07/03/2010 : 17:36:15
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Fixed for ya.

That is easier, yeah! :P
Kehhlyr Posted - 07/03/2010 : 17:32:58
quote:
Originally posted by kevgerb46

why have i got the url address still showing? whats that about then?

Fixed for ya.
mozacchio Posted - 07/03/2010 : 17:29:48
quote:
Originally posted by kevgerb46

You have to press the "insert image" button on the Format bar that appears while you are writing the post (it appears only when you write the post by pressing on "reply to topic" or "reply with quote") and you'll have to put the direct link of the image between "[img ]" and "[/img ]"
kevgerb46 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 17:25:32
heres a picture of flash

*edited by Kehhlyr*
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 14:38:41
Bloodreds are stunning snakes. If he has no belly checkers then i would rule out Miami because im sure they have them.

As for the photobucket thing it kind of confused me at first but once you get the nack its really easy. Just create an account and when you log ont here will be a little upload box. Upload from your photo file on your computer and then im sure if you click on the image there is a little box below it that has a couple of formats. click the one that says [img] and then click the little copy button. Make yourself a new thread in the photo section or indeed put it in to this topic and just paste.

Hope i have helped a little. BE's link takes you to a tutorial in the photos section i havn't looked through it but im sure that would also be very helpfull if what i have said isn't.
mozacchio Posted - 07/03/2010 : 14:05:35
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Or just look at the Sticky in the Photos section of the forum here: http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

That too, yes!
Forgot to look at the forum..
My bad!
sexychef Posted - 07/03/2010 : 13:43:18
mmm BE's link much more helpful
Blackecho Posted - 07/03/2010 : 13:37:29
Or just look at the Sticky in the Photos section of the forum here: http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14
mozacchio Posted - 07/03/2010 : 09:38:37
This is a tutorial for photobucket: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/help-forum/1336867-how-to-use-photobucket-and-post-photos-here-tutorial-inside.html

As for how to paste them in a post, you have to click on the icon "insert image" and "[ img ][ /img ]" (with no spaces) will appear. Then you post the "direct link" of the photo from photobucket between [ img ] and [ /img ]. Like this [ img ]something[ /img ].

Hope i helped! :)
kevgerb46 Posted - 07/03/2010 : 09:23:59
well as far as i can tell he dont have the piano keys on his belly, but there are flecks of dark colour on it, i suppose the only real way of telling is to wait until he grows and see how he looks then.
Its not that important to know but it would be nice to be able to narrow it down, im a new keeper and i have to go by what im told and what i read, until i gain more experiance and knowledge.
what ever he is he's a lovely looker and hope to get photos uploaded soon (once i work out how to work this photobucket thing), im not very computer literate and dont know how or where to paste addresses to get photos to upload. Ive got photos stored just cant seem to get them from there to here.
ps. ive read the upload guide on here but still to stupid to do it "sorry".
DannyBrown91 Posted - 06/03/2010 : 23:22:33
I have a bloodred, He is quite a deep red but around his saddles he has copper colouring with a silver tinge, very metalic looking.

Does your snake have belly checkers? Bloodreds don't have them but mine does have little red and black specs.
n/a Posted - 06/03/2010 : 22:47:11
What does his ventral look like?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000