The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Feeding Time ? {Pic Heavy}

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Azzheasman Posted - 24/02/2010 : 19:07:10
okay ive been patiently waiting for my corns to breed but nothing and after leaving them for a few weeks just changing the water every so often i finally felt bad and fed them, the boy is still kind of in blue (as will show in the pic in a second) tho he went really really blue looked like he was going to shed and now looks normal and theres no shed anywhere in the viv, anywasys my small girl ate 1 large mouse and the other girl ate 3! yea alot i know austin refused point blank to eat to the point where i managed to burn my hand pretty bad on the heat light trying to get him to notice the mouse :\ light is now covered lesson learnt. Any who i posted a little while back with some Niggly q's and asked about what kinda snakes i have (i know they are corns haha) pics i had were tinted very red from the heat light (so after neatly singeing a massive chunk of my hand) i took some pics w/o the light on :D

jay was being a feisty little bugger so only one of her i thought i had a Hypo Amel you guys thought just Amel think hypo's have black eyes so im pretty sure shes just amel but a better pic anyways :)

and a bit of a better one of Austin (who promptly did a runner)who i was told was Albino Okeetee but you guys thought was Amel

and milky cuz she felt left out in her box :( pretty sure shes a snow lol

and finally some pics of where they live :) (had alot of advice on here saying to split them ive decided to take the male out and am in the process of splitting the viv for the girls)

its sat on a wardrobe that we used as a stand to bring it to the level of the sofa in that room so we could chill out with them its a fairly large viv 6'x4'x3' i think they have the nest box in there atm theres usually two more log hides in there (chunks of log that was hollowed out with a chainsaw) big water bowl as austin does like to get in there occaisionally :) (no mites just likes his water)

so yea you recon they will breed ? and just a confirm on what you think the breeds are

cheers guys
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Azzheasman Posted - 24/02/2010 : 21:30:26
Could be reverse I'm sure it said albino okeetee, you guys know way more then me tho lol
Azzheasman Posted - 24/02/2010 : 21:27:51
Dunno lol not really hung up on what they are tbh just happy they are healthy and friendly hopefully I'll get some babies but in all honesty ad long as they continue to be a pleasure to keep I'm a happy chap :)
SexyBear77 Posted - 24/02/2010 : 19:22:04
I think he means reverse Okeetee.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 24/02/2010 : 19:15:34
I would agree with SB and say you had 2 Amels and a snow, as for an Albino Okeetee i didnt think there was such a thing.
SexyBear77 Posted - 24/02/2010 : 19:10:20
I still stick with 2 amels and a snow- and whether they breed will depend on them

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000