The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 our mischeivous corn............

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 24/02/2010 : 08:43:04
Freddie our silver queen last night decided he wanted to escape his viv and go wondering round the bedroom!!!!!!!
I had him out to show the OH's mum and shut him back in his viv, which we have locked when he's in just incase he can push the doors open. but as i closed 1 side of the sliding glass door the other 1 opened a bit so when i put the lock on the glass wasnt flush in place!!!!!!
We was watching Shameless on E4 in bed and i heard a bag rustling an thought ''what the hell?!'' I sat up and looked down under the bed and saw a long silver 'freight train' heading down the back of the bed!!!!!!!
Doh the little sod!!! Its lucky i left that bag under there or we may not of heard him!!!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 24/02/2010 : 11:10:57
haha oh yeah good idea! i doubt he has so far he's been clean and just left us little gifts in his viv! The younger 2 are mucky sods and poop everywhere lol
n/a Posted - 24/02/2010 : 11:03:24
lol! Better check he hasn't left a pressie on the pj's!
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 24/02/2010 : 10:42:28
i know! It's got my sister pyjamas in for her birthday, so i dont think i should tell her what slithered across it lol!

luckily with him being almost 3ft long i had plenty to grab hold of! he's a pretty lazy snake aswell so didn't put up much of a fight
HannahB Posted - 24/02/2010 : 10:33:36
lucky you did leave that bag there!! glad you managed to find him quickly
Jo-And-Danny Posted - 24/02/2010 : 09:59:08
tell me about it!!! I think he was a bit scared when i bent down to pick him up but sooned settled down and looked happy to be back in his viv! I don't think he'd been out for long, but still glad he didnt get far!!!!!!
n/a Posted - 24/02/2010 : 09:51:32
lol the gr8 escape rumbled by a bag! Bless

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000