The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 So excited

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 07/02/2010 : 21:55:06
I passed my driving test a couple of weeks ago and I am going to pick up my first car tomorrow. I am soooooo excited but nervous too. I can't believe I am finally going to be able to drive wherever i want to go all on my own.

BUT I need a name for my car. Yeah I know it's daft but thats me lol. So guys and gals i need ideas. It's a red corsa if that helps
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 11/02/2010 : 18:56:02
brum brum...........
n/a Posted - 11/02/2010 : 10:59:06
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by widey

I've got a Hilux which is known localy as The Tank!!
oooh i'm actually quite jealous, i've wanted a mk2 hilux or a manual surf for years but finding one that isn't an auto is like finding rocking horse poo...........

had to settle for an Impreza instead

Mines a Mk2, its an auto but i wouldn't swap it for anything. It runs on 70% diseasel (pun intended)30% cooking oil (£14-00 for 20 litres) its 18 years old and its passed its last 3 MOTs without anywork!! Its a jap import.....superb in snow the only problem is other drivers getting in the way! Get one!
n/a Posted - 11/02/2010 : 10:57:22
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

quote:

oooh i'm actually quite jealous, i've wanted a mk2 hilux or a manual surf for years but finding one that isn't an auto is like finding rocking horse poo...........

Mines a Mk2, its an auto but i wouldn't swap it for anything. It runs on 70% 30% diseasel (pun intended) cooking oil (£14-00 for 20 litres) its 18 years old and its passed its last 3 MOTs without anywork!! Its a jap import.....superb in snow the only problem is other drivers getting in the way! Get one!
n/a Posted - 09/02/2010 : 22:09:55
Awwww. Congrats passing you test!!! The freedom it gives you is terrific. My first car was a Renault 5 called Misty *wistful sigh*. Now I have the pleasure of lugging my tribe around in a Zafira...oh the joys of approaching middle age with 3 kids!!

*edited to add that I have owned an SLK, Rolls Royce and an Aston Martin in the meantime.......when I was with my ex (grrrr @ myself for finally falling in love with a poor bloke - poor but happy though....apart from the Zafira!!) !!!
Kehhlyr Posted - 09/02/2010 : 21:32:43
And we have loads of boy racers with their mobile sun-beds to contend with as well.
n/a Posted - 09/02/2010 : 21:24:15
and we have roundabouts and corners to contend with :p
n/a Posted - 09/02/2010 : 19:58:44
You deserve a medal...anyone that can learn to drive on the wrong side of a busy street like you guys have in England deserve to be honored. My poor hubby drove four days in Ireland on the wrong side of the street(from an American's view point) and one day in Australia and we were thankful be back on our side of the street.You guys deserve more than a license. If I lived there, I'd be traveling by tube...forget the cars.
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

I passed my driving test a couple of weeks ago and I am going to pick up my first car tomorrow. I am soooooo excited but nervous too. I can't believe I am finally going to be able to drive wherever i want to go all on my own.

BUT I need a name for my car. Yeah I know it's daft but thats me lol. So guys and gals i need ideas. It's a red corsa if that helps

gingerpony Posted - 08/02/2010 : 21:43:18
quote:

HannahB Posted - 08/02/2010 : 19:52:59
lol that gadget is pretty cool
my scooter is called Zippy lol
call is Hugh
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 19:19:09
LOl i thought you said RED CROSS at first!!!.....I've got a Hilux which is known localy as The Tank!! Reds a cool colour so your off to a good start...
eeji Posted - 08/02/2010 : 19:17:23
a corsa just has to be called - 'shopping trolley'! :D
nails Posted - 08/02/2010 : 18:39:25
I had a Lamb called Dave!!! Can help with a name as i am rubbish at that sort of thing, call it Hugo!!!
SexyBear77 Posted - 08/02/2010 : 15:41:41
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

now you just need to get one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9XAC-BvUyo

That is the most awesome thing I have EVER seen lol.
kdlang Posted - 08/02/2010 : 00:49:00
Lol Phil I'm sure my son's would love me to have one of those. It might actually make my little corsa cool.

I actually quite like the name Dave. It has to be male so i can always blame it when i do something wrong lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 07/02/2010 : 23:38:13
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

....BUT I need a name for my car. Yeah I know it's daft but thats me lol. So guys and gals i need ideas. It's a red corsa if that helps

Sensible idea.
I have names for mine; Motorbike 1 is Angela, Motorbike 2 is Jessica, MG is Seska, KA is simply Olga.

Normally a name will come shortly after getting it, just wait until you've had a drive in it first.

And congrats for passing, now you just need to get one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9XAC-BvUyo
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/02/2010 : 22:12:26
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

Nice one, its always a good feeling the first time you go out, freedom!!!

I am no good naming inanimate objects, but i like the name Dave, out rabbit is a dave, i am tempted to call one of the snakes dave too!

I've got the TV Channel, thats enough for me.
mikerichards Posted - 07/02/2010 : 22:11:28
Nice one, its always a good feeling the first time you go out, freedom!!!

I am no good naming inanimate objects, but i like the name Dave, out rabbit is a dave, i am tempted to call one of the snakes dave too!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 07/02/2010 : 22:11:22
Wheeley bin...

only jokin

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000