The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Dark side

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sara3502 Posted - 06/02/2010 : 18:04:38
I know this is a newbie question but, what is the dark side? i've never known.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 16:22:39
quote:
Originally posted by Sara3502

I know this is a newbie question but, what is the dark side? i've never known.

I didnt know what it was when i first joined here... untill I went to have a look and realised that I had joined The Dark Side BEFORE I joined here but was put off by the flaming!

xXx
eeji Posted - 07/02/2010 : 22:50:23
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

.....Just remember, they are keyboard warriors, dont be fazed by them!

the problem is there so many of them and I personally really can't be bothered with thepoophalf of them spout out
mikerichards Posted - 07/02/2010 : 22:16:45
I havent had an issue with RFUK at all, i know someone who has, but it got sorted, yes there is a load ofpoopon there, but out of all that there is a lot of useful information also.
I dont owe RFUK any loyalties, as i dont owe this site, so i would say try it, see how you get on, you dont even have to sign up. Yes people can be ****s, but thats life, and is not confined to the internet! Just remember, they are keyboard warriors, dont be fazed by them!
Blackecho Posted - 07/02/2010 : 22:16:19
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

over on IV I have the swear filter set to change anything to do with with them to 'the dark side' :D

What a good idea
sexychef Posted - 07/02/2010 : 19:50:01
good idea. i go over there just to look at the pics sometimes but never ask for info on there
Sara3502 Posted - 07/02/2010 : 19:38:55
Wow! I will not go to the dark side ever!
Kellog Posted - 07/02/2010 : 11:24:36
I have never ventured to 'the dark side' and certainly dont plan to (but I have spoken to a number of different people who have experience of it)....but I will say that the information you need is probably there and if you ask a question you will get the right answer, it is just a case of wading through all the wrong answers, flaming and general rubbish to get there.

I think if you know your stuff then you can probably handle it, but for any newbies like me then I would much rather stay somewhere where I know I get trustworthy information, where I wont be judged and found wanting, where I can make friends and where I can have fun.

Just the amount of people on there puts me off....something like 45,000 I think??? Can you imagine the posts you have to work through and how many of those posts are talking utter rubbish!!

xxx
n/a Posted - 07/02/2010 : 04:44:27
ahhhhhhhhhh expert overlords.....always trying to put everyone down....because they think they know best....closed to new ideas....yes, tiz much nicer here and the information given out is pretty much on the ball and up to date........stick with us and and the world of cornsnakes (and pretty much any bug, beast or rep you can think of!) will be your oyster...........shun the dark side Luke!!!!!!!!! Feel the force.........
eeji Posted - 06/02/2010 : 23:17:24
over on IV I have the swear filter set to change anything to do with with them to 'the dark side' :D
Kehhlyr Posted - 06/02/2010 : 22:36:43
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

not quite............ reptileforums.co.uk

a great source of information but a whole load of cr@p to wade through to find it.........

Shouldn't that be *************.**.**???

I'm sure someone told me that our sites get starred out as if they were a swear word on there
gingerpony Posted - 06/02/2010 : 22:19:51
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

rfuk.co.uk

not quite............ reptileforums.co.uk

a great source of information but a whole load of cr@p to wade through to find it.........
eeji Posted - 06/02/2010 : 21:59:29
put bluntly, it means most of the members there talk out of their ar$£ :D

Its the ideal place to go to let off steam and shout and scream at people and get generally abused for having an opinion that doesn't go with the set in stone ideals of the 'expert' overlords.

Its actually hard to believe that when i first joined up over there it was relatively small and friendly, just like it is on here :D oh how times have changed :D
Sara3502 Posted - 06/02/2010 : 21:12:48
what is that???
SexyBear77 Posted - 06/02/2010 : 20:53:59
quote:
Originally posted by lessthanjase

its quite cliquey and some of the members are suffering from Rectal Cranial Inversion. much more pleasent here :)

PMSL
n/a Posted - 06/02/2010 : 20:49:32
its quite cliquey and some of the members are suffering from Rectal Cranial Inversion. much more pleasent here :)
Blackecho Posted - 06/02/2010 : 20:22:03
Its not worth knowing.
gmac Posted - 06/02/2010 : 18:20:42
rfuk.co.uk

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000